WHY do women do this? (flatter themselves)

I would also run away from you.

With that said, it's an interesting thread.

I don't notice it as much but then again I barely give a fuck about other people so if some girls get seated next to me I don't think I'm even going to look over and say anything. If they want to move then perfect, I won't have to whip my dick out in front of them to make them go away.

I would not hit on a girl that acts like this.

I bet they cry at night because they want some chivalrous guy that looks like Fabio to help them out of their shitty life, but they shun everything with a dick....

^X2

Average to good looking women gets hit on any time of the day, any day of the year. They just develop those routines to disengage before anything sets in place. Don't take it personally, it's only logical.

I actually agree with this post. The same can unfortunately be said for 4s and 3s (Out of 10). It's mindblowing how they think like their born beautiful.

B15, no homo but you're a good looking brah. Women get can pretty stuck up. Pay no mind to nonsense like this.

Just because you guys need a picture... GF took this prob over a year ago

3_3.jpg

T'as l'air d'un pseudo italien en manque.

It's an artifact of the culture of entitlement. In north America the vagina wins all.

In their mind, how dare you hit on them. But you're not. They're so fucking delusional they think any small glance or comment is sexual innuendo.

We live in a sick society.

The way to do it? Be nice. When they cunt up, tear them apart. Ask them how dare they give you the cold shoulder. Don't let up. Yell in their faces with furious rage.

Throw guilt trips at them, tear down their self esteem. No mercy.

Not sure what that means; still not the point of the thread.

Papi, I actually couldn't give a fuck where they sit either. I just found it unbelievable that they were so sure I was into them.

PT, the 3s an 4s are the worst! I somewhat understand the better looking girls (but still, no need to be a bitch!) but it's the ugly/trashy girls that I don't get. And no homo taken tbh, I have no problem with calling men good looking.

It's an artifact of the culture of entitlement. In north America the vagina wins all.

In their mind, how dare you hit on them. But you're not. They're so fucking delusional they think any small glance or comment is sexual innuendo.

We live in a sick society.

The way to do it? Be nice. When they cunt up, tear them apart. Ask them how dare they give you the cold shoulder. Don't let up. Yell in their faces with furious rage.

Throw guilt trips at them, tear down their self esteem. No mercy.

Amen!!! You honestly speak the truth... It's gotten to the point where if you DID tell a woman she was good looking or pretty, she would assume you were trying to get in her pants. I went to Europe this summer (France) and holy shit, it was so refreshing... The woman are so much more confident, so much more open and not so uptight, and, if you think a girl is good looking, you can tell her without her going on the defense and tripping balls. I think you are right when you say it's a NA thing.

I have actually done what you described more than once, and it has always been priceless... The instance I remember most is when a group of girls were waiting for their guy friends outside my work, and I happened to look out of the window the same time that one of the girls was calling her douchey guy friend hot, who was on the other side of the parking lot. When she noticed me, she looked up and yelled out something to the effect of "not you, you're not THAT good looking!". I kinda paused for a split second and yelled back "hahaha bitch please, don't flatter yourself". The look on her face was fucking priceless...

Spoken like someone without even a passing familiarity with female thought process.

Women judge based on attitude and personality. ALWAYS.

A woman judging on looks is unnatural and a sick individual. A borderline personality. A narcissist.

because of sites like plentyoffish where 2/10's get messaged by 450 guys a day telling them their beautiful, and sexy and wtv

because of sites like plentyoffish where 2/10's get messaged by 450 guys a day telling them their beautiful, and sexy and wtv

Many girls don't go on online dating sites, and why are all guys so desesperate? I don't look bad and I wont throw flower at ugly bitches, even if I'm despesperate actually.

MontrealB15. It's got nothing to do with you. Unless these women are actually into YOU, they will do this because they THINK they are good looking based on what their surroundings/friends/magazines/whatever leads them to believe they are. Or simply because they're idiots and think they were, and I quote, "Born good looking"

I would say I look about as good as you (unfortunately I have no decent photos to back this comment up), but in a different way, and I get the same kind of reactions all the time. Women in general, flatter themselves as you put it and unless you are exactly what they want (read: a V-neck wearing, over tanned, gym member, protein shake addicted Douchebag.) then you're going to get these kinds of reactions. I just laugh and if the subject comes up between them and me, I just tell them "ladies, I'm too much for you anyways. You couldn't have me if you tired" and watch them get all pissy. At the end of the day, I go home and get laid since I have a woman, and them...well, I don't give a shit what they get, but they at very least get a taste of their own medicine (the OTHER person -me - flattering themselves in condescension towards them:))

yeah i hear that . sometimes u look at a hot girl thats dressed sexy or something and she pulls that "just because im dressed like this doesnt mean im a slut or that im going to sleep with you " etc etc but thats only because she not interested in you , if she really likes you , u can basically jizz on her face then golden shower her ass and even shit on her chest in public and she'd be like TY . so sad

MontrealB15. It's got nothing to do with you. Unless these women are actually into YOU, they will do this because they THINK they are good looking based on what their surroundings/friends/magazines/whatever leads them to believe they are. Or simply because they're idiots and think they were, and I quote, "Born good looking"

I would say I look about as good as you (unfortunately I have no decent photos to back this comment up), but in a different way, and I get the same kind of reactions all the time. Women in general, flatter themselves as you put it and unless you are exactly what they want (read: a V-neck wearing, over tanned, gym member, protein shake addicted Douchebag.) then you're going to get these kinds of reactions. I just laugh and if the subject comes up between them and me, I just tell them "ladies, I'm too much for you anyways. You couldn't have me if you tired" and watch them get all pissy. At the end of the day, I go home and get laid since I have a woman, and them...well, I don't give a shit what they get, but they at very least get a taste of their own medicine (the OTHER person -me - flattering themselves in condescension towards them:))

I guess it's kind of like how some guys will fall for the ugly bleached blonde bimbos with ten pounds of makeup on. I would rather not have girls that like those kind of guys interested in me anyways, and like you, I couldn't give two fucks either. I am glad to hear there are others like me who have actually noticed this, because I find it fucking annoying at times (because it prevents you from even talking to some people, and makes it fucking awkward when you do!)

yeah i hear that . sometimes u look at a hot girl thats dressed sexy or something and she pulls that "just because im dressed like this doesnt mean im a slut or that im going to sleep with you " etc etc but thats only because she not interested in you , if she really likes you , u can basically jizz on her face then golden shower her ass and even shit on her chest in public and she'd be like TY . so sad

Exactly! She dressed sexy, but it's not for you, but she's wearing it in public... And you just happen to look, obviously, sometimes not even like you're interested but you happen to be looking in her direction, and she's so quick to give you the "you can't have me don't even bother look" when in reality you don't even care.

You must look at slutty girls. Many nice looking girls don't act like you can't touch them or even look at them.

Broody, I don't know you in person, but you haven't ever come across as a guy who knows how to deal with women on here, so your comments are pretty useless. I don't look at slutty girls any more than I look at regular girls, and I am not actively seeking out women at all as I've had a girlfriend for quite a while now. You're missing the point of the thread, once again, which is to explain why women in general feel the need to be bitchy towards men, as if the men want them, and they are disgusted, when in reality half the time the men aren't even interested.

Back