A black guy tried to steal my sister's in law's iphone 4s

Hows about, stop waiving that overpriced junk in front of everyone?

It's been in the newspaper for months, about people stealing them from pedestrians in montreal. It sucks, but there's a huge demand for them...

Also,

I thought apple could easily trace those?

another reason why public transportation sucks balls

And what do you mean he tried? did he get away with it? what happened?

another reason why public transportation sucks balls

And what do you mean he tried? did he get away with it? what happened?

He tried to grab it from her while she was using it in the bus before getting off a stop. He failed, cuz she scratched him in the face.

I'd beat the motherfucker senseless, especially if it were to happen to me in the bus, fuckface would have nowhere to run for at least a couple of blocks, i'd smelt him down and run with diesel to power the bus.

Hows about, stop waiving that overpriced junk in front of everyone?

It's been in the newspaper for months, about people stealing them from pedestrians in montreal. It sucks, but there's a huge demand for them...

Also,

I thought apple could easily trace those?

Yes it's her fault she shouldent use her iphone, she should put it in a safe at her home and get it out once a month to check her message.

Also, she shouldnt wear any feminine clothing because it will be her fault if she got raped.

Damn nahgs making me and Dolo look bad.

But all races are equal right?

Wrong.

1d9e015b-4397-4cc9-abef-4764d6fd3024.jpg

Yes it's her fault she shouldent use her iphone, she should put it in a safe at her home and get it out once a month to check her message.

Also, she shouldnt wear any feminine clothing because it will be her fault if she got raped.

Sarcasm :D

With voice command and a bluetooth ear piece, she could have saved herself the grief.

Guys got beaten up in broad daylight for iphones recently in montreal, you really think they'll hesitate for a woman?

^^ The problem is not the girl using the phone in public... The problem is the SOB thief who tried to steal it.

sometimes when I'm delivering mail ill be in my ghetto ass apartments delivering their welfare cheques (I only see them once a month), and my phone will go off from a text. I just turn around and I could see the people just looking at me like "Yeaaa we're gonna rob you after we cash our cheques..."

For the rest of my route I'm seriously running while they watch me from their apartment windows lol

All people a CREATED equal, it's just that some end up great people and some end up naggers.

True Story.*tu*

Back