A black guy tried to steal my sister's in law's iphone 4s

why would he defend himself? Does he identify with the iphone-stealing shitbags?

Let's put this in perspective since there seems to be a lot of confusion here. Being a part of this particular race, naturally I would implement myself in with complete disregard to the reasoning to your posts. But don't kid yourself, "playing the race card" was not the purpose of my accosting you. I saw your comments as a one sided affirmation that you made based on experiences, observations with the accompanying text you linked me to and that it justified your racist attitude. But to be honest, I don't care. Everyone has their own opinion and views that make their lives comfortable enough to live in peace (or vice versa). I'm not defending these scumbags. My comment about comparing myself to Dolomight was to point out that our demeanor is not same was as these scumbags that stole the ifaggot phone from the victim.

yeah the worse is pierrefonds and boul des sources all the ******s are fucking hungry as fuck. Dont get it twisted im not racist nor do i hate the blakc community i have alot of friends that are black but in my opinon ******s are those sad sad lowlifes that pull this ghetto shit in my opinion white people can be ******s too. a guy came up to my pops and tried to sell him an iphone my dad was like i dont even know how to use a cell period son u shoulda seen his face

Most of them came from Montreal Nord. Lol

Black or white protege tuner is a really cool guy, know him irl, and isn't a dick, however you ws are a racist fuck.. And that draws the line

Let's put this in perspective since there seems to be a lot of confusion here. Being a part of this particular race, naturally I would implement myself in with complete disregard to the reasoning to your posts. But don't kid yourself, "playing the race card" was not the purpose of my accosting you. I saw your comments as a one sided affirmation that you made based on experiences, observations with the accompanying text you linked me to and that it justified your racist attitude. But to be honest, I don't care. Everyone has their own opinion and views that make their lives comfortable enough to live in peace (or vice versa). I'm not defending these scumbags. My comment about comparing myself to Dolomight was to point out that our demeanor is not same was as these scumbags that stole the ifaggot phone from the victim.

Not posting to justify any opinion. Statistics are what they are but you can't set your clock to them. Contrary to popular opinion I don't do the racist thing. I don't have an irrational hate for any one group. But I keep my eyes open and conduct my own life according to what I see. Always hope statistics will be proven wrOng but this is a case where the shoe fits. Like the other guy who said his girl was mugged by three thugs outside the metro. Not in any way a defensible act

If you're a good dude like all who vouch for you say so much the better. But just like you can't rely on statistics to accurately predict the behavior of your average dude you also can't just dismiss them out of hand. Someone said you're in mech? Already you're an outlier which speaks to the point that statistics aren't the be all end all.

Anyway, never really meant to shit on you. The only person- and I use the term under protest- i genuinely cant stand is Alain who is either a world class troll or the biggest douche on the planet.

Sparco, I'm gonna call the jdl on you. You are denigrating a research project by two famous Jewish people.

Dolomight, no homo. I just enjoy reading your and a couple other peoples' posts in here. Keep posting interesting shit.

In the end this is a car forum. Nothing said on here matters and as far as I'm concerned everything I post is for entertainment purposes only.

Open Carry, solves all crime.

I'm the biggest racist on this forum. I see an Arab, I'm cautious, I see a Black person, I'm cautious, I see a Latino Person I'm hungry and cautious.

I see a white person, I'm cautious about their cautiousness towards my arabness.

Fuck this race pimping bullshit, it's a fact, crime is on the rise, so is immigration 1+1=2. Shit is falling apart.

I'm the biggest racist on this forum. I see an Arab, I'm cautious, I see a Black person, I'm cautious, I see a Latino Person I'm hungry and cautious.

I see a white person, I'm cautious about their cautiousness towards my arabness.

Fuck this race pimping bullshit, it's a fact, crime is on the rise, so is immigration 1+1=2. Shit is falling apart.
same here I hate all races! I dont identify myself to a specific group and I hate those who only hangs with their clics and act like their kind is superior. Fuck asians, fuck arabs, fuck whites, fuck latinos.. We are canadians fack!

Happened to a girl i know a few weeks ago in the 44 as well. Some black dude ripped it out of her hands and ran out of the bus at a bus stop.

She screemed but obviously people just turned a blind eye. She tried running after him but couldnt catch up.

Once I found an Iphone 3 on the floor, I gave it back to the owner, I almost regret sometimes... 2 weeks ago I lost my wallet and obviously nobody brought it back to me.

Otherwise someone (arab I think) tried to steal my sister's ipod touch in the metro, but that was in Paris, not here.

I like that.

same here I hate all races! I dont identify myself to a specific group and I hate those who only hangs with their clics and act like their kind is superior. Fuck asians, fuck arabs, fuck whites, fuck latinos.. We are canadians fack!

this fool is funny im no Canadian, Not cause i live here that im Canadian. I work all day and pay taxes but as long as i live in this country i'll be an immigrant.

Stealing stuff from people is bad i agree but all of you act like its a big deal. The government steals from us on a daily basis more every year and your mad at some poor fool who steals a 500$ phone ? negro please

Clicky

trollface-copy.jpg

Back