The What are you Wearing Tonight / Fashion Advice Thread

Hey guys i need to buy cheap dress shoes for a wedding i have saturday, where is a a good place to go ? Don't feel like spending big bucks since i never wear dress shoes.

thanks!

Aldo is a good idea.

Do you know Pat & Rachel?

Check out these $35 customized belts. Totally worth it.

http://elizab.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?...uct_Code=126-dyo-motif&Category_Code=lm-belts

5dHqw.jpg

some of the designs

448-manindoghouse.jpg

259-croquet_jpg.jpg

239-trucks-1_jpg.jpg

199-cosmos_jpg.jpg

019-dinosaurs_jpg.jpg

Edit (more)

045-fox-head_jpg.jpg

041-white%20whale%20on%20navy-1_jpg.jpg

014-anchor_jpg.jpg

266-maroon-indian-bead_jpg.jpg

434-greengator.jpg

PL-165-wallace-1_jpg.jpg

PL-167-macdonald-1_jpg.jpg

PL-168-buchnan-1_jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have leather winter boots? Here's a tutorial on how to apply Sno Seal on them to save the leather from being raped by salt.

Gotta blow dry on the inside of them to draw the Sno Seal inside the leather.

VIMG_0269.jpg

snoseal.jpg

I didn't protect my Red Wings last year... If you wanna split some Sno-Seal Ricky... There's also another wax I heard was good, but it's more for restoration than protection.

Problem is that most of these waxes make the boots shine, which I don't want mine to do since they have a worn finish.

I didn't protect my Red Wings last year... If you wanna split some Sno-Seal Ricky... There's also another wax I heard was good, but it's more for restoration than protection.

Problem is that most of these waxes make the boots shine, which I don't want mine to do since they have a worn finish.

i will split a can with you. order it and we can have a sno seal sexytime party

Where should I look for hair cut ideas? Nothing fancy. I'm tired of the "typical" cut though. Been thinking of growing my hair long again.

Need some boots in the next couple of weeks...where to go look?

Leather boots or winter/snow boots?

Boots to last you years? (5-6-7-8-9-10 years)

Red Wing Heritage
Wolverine 1000 Mile
Caterpillar Rugged

Winter boots:

Sorel

(off the top of my head)

Topman has just opened up a boutique/department for men at La Baie in Downtown. I encourage you guys to go check them out or check out their website. Nice clothing with a trendy cut.

For those (like me) that are into street wear...

New Dekline. Nice skate shoes with a casual look at reasonable price.
001dekline.jpg

Rastaclat bracelet.
001rastaclat2012.jpg

Vestal
001vestal.jpg

Back