The What are you Wearing Tonight / Fashion Advice Thread

Can u feel the luv

Gestion.jc qui bash sur le web que le monde on pas de vie

Hooo the irony !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

don`t get wrong you just looked like someone with a busted shoudler or a busted hip on ur left side. for the outfit I just think it looks like you have: "de l`eau dans cave"

From my point of view:

sleeve 2 short or rolled when ur rocking those pants is a nono

heavy shoes with that style doesnt really fit
the black on black with the shirt out also makes it pop 2 much

bottom line when I look at the pick all I see is a square:

Lens
Watch
shoe
leather bracelet

thats about it !

The pants are actually a dark indigo not black. You'd have to see them from up close, they are denim blended linen.. so they're trousers, but not formal. Thanks for feedback! I try to do my own thing for the most part though, I don't like to follow these "rules".

I need new slim fit dress shirts, I went to Simons and Winners and can't find anything decent for a normal price. I don't want to pay 100$+/dress shirt

I need new slim fit dress shirts, I went to Simons and Winners and can't find anything decent for a normal price. I don't want to pay 100$+/dress shirt

Banana Republic, they have 2 types of slim fit shirt..... the ''slim fit'' and the ''tailored slim fit''..... I buy the latter, they are $90 tho.... I used to buy them at that price...until I realize that on the website of banana republic it`s always at least 30%-50% off.... so now that I know that I just buy them when they are on sale on their website.

Sometime labaie or sears have great sale on quality product
I went to labaie had nice ones but they were expensive. I'll check out sears, I was sure they were out of business lol
Banana Republic, they have 2 types of slim fit shirt..... the ''slim fit'' and the ''tailored slim fit''..... I buy the latter, they are $90 tho.... I used to buy them at that price...until I realize that on the website of banana republic it`s always at least 30%-50% off.... so now that I know that I just buy them when they are on sale on their website.
Thanks I'll check it out online

Un truc dans le genre
image1xl.jpg

Don't be harsh man! It's really cute

Its already over for u! Before u know it u'll be wearing that exact oufit and soon after sucking BBC's.......run before u get even more brainwashed!!!! AHHHHHHH:run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run::run:

Back