V-maxx or Megan racing retailer in montreal ?

skylox

Legacy Member
i'm looking for either V-maxx or Mgean racing coilovers for a 02 mini cooper s . i know i can order then online but im looking for a local shop preferably .

thanks

most higher end suspentions dont go low enough , its usually a 2" drop , im looking for a lil more

LOL i love MR , always trying to educate people

Lol can't blame them, I had vmax on a 325i 05. The coilovers ruined the cars feel and handling.

Edit: I got them from grand prix import in the east end. They don't carry vmaxx anymore either.

90% of suppliers dropped vmaxx,

If youre on a budget spend the extra money and get ST's

Vmaxx is the same crap like D2, Rokkor, etc.... same garbage but different name.
those shocks will blow seals and for the price better getting lowering springs and sport shock combos.

C'est drole que dans plusieurs thread on vénere les suspension qui écrase le char a terre et la on fait la moral sur la raison pk les suspension drop pas tant que sa.....

Form ou Fonction?? Criss branché vous!

^^^ i didnt ask for any1 opinion really , i just want to know who retails this shit in montreal . i'm aware its a shitty set up but the point here is to slam the car not to track it with the sickest possible set up.

so if peeps could just answer my question and let me worry about how many times im gonna blow my shocks and how shitty it drives, thanks

Back