Article: I found the girl of my dreams..

Rennport996

Legacy Member
I was walking to the gym on Jean-Talon/Parc when I saw a hot brunette driving a turbo 911......:cry:

I know I fail, no pics of the girl but I was stunned.. It took me 2 minutes to gain conciousness and I snapped this:

original.jpg

Anyway, if someone knows her, get me in touch!
If it's anyone's gf, well, you're lucky!

It's not cause they drive Porshe that they are any better that others.

I have meet a women (in the 30s and real hot) with a GT3RS at some autocross event. She was one of the biggest pain in the ass i have ever saw in my life.
She didn't respect anyone up there cause "she had a Porshe" and other all had Civic, STI, evoX, Integra, etc.....

She almost hit 3 of the flagman on the course, she have been blackflag like twice and totally ignored it. At the end of the course someone had to literally block the course to stop her.

After seeing how she was i think i would like to f*ck a 300lbs fattie in a Civic more then her.

yes but this one didn't look like a spoiled rich bitch in her mint new car!

The car was a bit roached out, you have to be passionate about 911 to run a 20 y.o.+ turbo car. She smiled at me when she saw I was flipping out, she looked like a really cool chick!

It's not cause they drive Porshe that they are any better that others.

I have meet a women (in the 30s and real hot) with a GT3RS at some autocross event. She was one of the biggest pain in the ass i have ever saw in my life.
She didn't respect anyone up there cause "she had a Porshe" and other all had Civic, STI, evoX, Integra, etc.....

She almost hit 3 of the flagman on the course, she have been blackflag like twice and totally ignored it. At the end of the course someone had to literally block the course to stop her.

After seeing how she was i think i would like to f*ck a 300lbs fattie in a Civic more then her.

thats someone's mom on mtlracing. I'd be careful at what you say lol

thats someone's mom on mtlracing. I'd be careful at what you say lol

I don't care, i would meet her again i would just repeat what i told her at the event that day after she almost ran over me.
There might be some people in here that was at the event that know who i talk about.

I don't care, i would meet her again i would just repeat what i told her at the event that day after she almost ran over me.
There might be some people in here that was at the event that know who i talk about.

Was the car white with the numbers '88' on it?

If so... we gon' get you.. watch what you say motha fucka

Was the car white with the numbers '88' on it?

If so... we gon' get you.. watch what you say motha fucka

Car was white yes, number 88 no but might have been removed before.

Here a picture of the car actually:
http://public.fotki.com/3gfx/autoslalom/saison-2010/cadl-7e-vnement-pmg/stock/img-1464.html

I totally assume what i said so if you or her want to come get me feel free!
She couldn't control her car and pay attention to people around. Yes track are a place to learn but if you aren't at a certain level then ask a instructor to be with you, they are there free of charge and there to help you be a better driver and by better i don't mean faster but a good and SAFE driver.

You never know it might be a Thai Ladyboy.

"I've seen this hot chick on the subway, i'm like please dont get a boner, please dont get a boner but she did...."

Car was white yes, number 88 no but might have been removed before.

Here a picture of the car actually:
http://public.fotki.com/3gfx/autoslalom/saison-2010/cadl-7e-vnement-pmg/stock/img-1464.html

I totally assume what i said so if you or her want to come get me feel free!
She couldn't control her car and pay attention to people around. Yes track are a place to learn but if you aren't at a certain level then ask a instructor to be with you, they are there free of charge and there to help you be a better driver and by better i don't mean faster but a good and SAFE driver.

Thats not an RS you n00B.

And guys dont worry, my mom is a 10 year senior instructor, she would blow your doors off :) while respecting flags ;)

ps. you cant Assume what you say, you said it... Either post in french or learn english

i was gonna post a picture of that car !!... that car is always parked on Decarie near st croix, i go pick package there everyday

Back