Article: I found the girl of my dreams..

EPIC THREAD HAHAHAHA

...this went from spotting a nice girl in a 911 to a stalking fiesta.
Next guy that spots her should bump into her and exchange insurance info.

You guys beat me to it.

I turned the corner (Guy & St-Cath) with the manifestation and saw the car's ass and license plate, I right away though of this thread. Then surprise! I saw it's owner coming to get the car. I have to say, DJharmonix has taste. Really really cute in my book. She looked a little pissed at seeing her car stuck there but was not fretting about it. I should hvae stayed to help but I was busy changing the world... *blah*

I really hope she managed to back it off St-Catherine before shit hit the fan because the crowd was HUGE and I saw her maybe maximum 5-10 minutes before the grenade were thrown and panicked crowds started running everywhere. People became really frustrated and violent after the police charged for apparently no reason.

You guys beat me to it.

I turned the corner (Guy & St-Cath) with the manifestation and saw the car's ass and license plate, I right away though of this thread. Then surprise! I saw it's owner coming to get the car. I have to say, DJharmonix has taste. Really really cute in my book. She looked a little pissed at seeing her car stuck there but was not fretting about it. I should hvae stayed to help but I was busy changing the world... *blah*

I really hope she managed to back it off St-Catherine before shit hit the fan because the crowd was HUGE and I saw her maybe maximum 5-10 minutes before the grenade were thrown and panicked crowds started running everywhere. People became really frustrated and violent after the police charged for apparently no reason.

Anyone leaving their car parked downtown nowadays is probably pretty ignorant to what's going on and therefore not worth my time...IMO

Je l'ai vu la semaine dernière, elle parlait au cell stationné dans une place pour handicapé de la clinique ovo au 8000 Boul décarie. La fille avait une attitude jersey shore et la porsche pas vraiment top shape.

Je l'ai vu la semaine dernière, elle parlait au cell stationné dans une place pour handicapé de la clinique ovo au 8000 Boul décarie. La fille avait une attitude jersey shore et la porsche pas vraiment top shape.

New rumour, she has herpes.

/Sarcasm ON

Last edited:
Elle fait dur cette Porsche, ça me faire penser à celle dans Californication:

18909300.jpg

It's not cause they drive Porshe that they are any better that others.

I have meet a women (in the 30s and real hot) with a GT3RS at some autocross event. She was one of the biggest pain in the ass i have ever saw in my life.
She didn't respect anyone up there cause "she had a Porshe" and other all had Civic, STI, evoX, Integra, etc.....

She almost hit 3 of the flagman on the course, she have been blackflag like twice and totally ignored it. At the end of the course someone had to literally block the course to stop her.

After seeing how she was i think i would like to f*ck a 300lbs fattie in a Civic more then her.

lol, english bro, try it.

Nope!

However if I owned that car I would probably try to keep it mint haha.

Ya, I'd fix stuff like the exhaust hanging low. I just find older cars that aren't already mint have such character to them, it's almost a shame to make them nice.

Back