Article: I found the girl of my dreams..

hbEFg.jpg

she cant park apparently.

Both the lady and her car were at ICAR for lapping night this thuesday. The car does need a lot of love to get back in shape, both body and mecanics. The lady seems nice, short (maybe 5' - 5'2"), brunette, slim. She had a oil leak on the track, white smoke comming out from the back of the car, the rear bumper was coated with oil. Hope she got back home in one piece.

Saw the car downtown the other night while having dinner. I rushed outside like a madman but there was a dude driving it.

ya i saw the car today at canadian tire on l'acadie. she was in the passenger seat parked speaking on her phone. she is pretty hot though

little update I'v seen this chick a couple times, she either lives in the neighbourhood I work in or has family in it since I see her car quite often. I'll try to snap some pics next time I see it or ask her if she has any ideas of the thread she has created lol

little update I'v seen this chick a couple times, she either lives in the neighbourhood I work in or has family in it since I see her car quite often. I'll try to snap some pics next time I see it or ask her if she has any ideas of the 13 pages thread she has created lol

fix it

like i said to all you in the beginning of the post, she lives down the block from me and I see that porsche pass by everyday. LMAO there is so many stalkers on MR on the look out.

P1150887revised.jpg

P1150888revised.jpg

P1150889revised.jpg

Back