JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

jdm002.jpg

jdm039.jpg

Great meet showed up at 9:15, chilled with Sparco, brunosirdohc (i think) and finally met Protege Tuner, really nice night. Just got back home... And finally cops chilled hidden and stopped the people doing dumb shit.

Yahh it was me, wished i could have stayed longer

lol in the vid you can actually see people chilling in the bed of my truck but these people arent my friends, and i'm not there tooo lol!! creepy :p

Je sais pas si une ( ou des ) personne s'occupait de "checker" les caves et les avertir mais ca s'est tres bien passer ( du moin le temps que j'etait la ) .

Parcontre le "thread" attire moi d'attention quand le "meet" se deroule calmement :dunno:

:D

A big thanks to everyone that came out last night for the meet... it was a great success!! Many people help keep the meet calm, so a very big thank you goes out to them, and hopefully we can soon completely eliminate all the retards that can't control themselves at the meets.

One thing people have to understand is that standing on the side of the road only encourages people to do stupid shit, so i ask everyone, please DO NOT stand on the side of the road. I almost lost my voice from screaming at people all night yesterday to get their asses back in the parking lot.

Back