JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

I'm not surprised the meet is being shut down... but for someone to rip off the shirts to make a profit? Big fucking LOL

the thing is, even if they shut it down, people will still go there, probably most people that come to jdm mondays dont even know its jdm mondays and they will continue to go there next week without even knowing its shut down. i knew this shit would happen and im kind of happy about it. i will still be able to go when its gonna be private, i wont be hassled by cops and i wont see stupid dumb asses doing that kind of things. it was nice to see that i attracted that much people but damn most are retard! there was like 1000 in the street blocking the alley and cheering other retards to do burns and cut offs. anyway, kthxbye see you at the private meets

People prob will still show up next week..But they will be met by cops and security guards.. The owner of the lot does not want these meets to continue where they are and is taking action to stop them..

worst part is that other big parking lot owners will start banning these events cause of shit like this .... Thanks a lot ASSHOLES !!!!!!!

Snapped those then left because it was getting out of hand and I don't like ticounes...

IMG_20120514_211947.jpg

IMG_20120514_211945.jpg

IMG_20120514_212004.jpg

Vraiment con, encore pour ceux qui ne savent pas se controler. Des trucs comme sa sa bannis tout les meets... Personne va vouloir de sa dans sont stationnements. Penser juste a quoi a l'air le parking apres. Faut que quelqu'un nettoie sa, plus les gens que sa derange, les commerces qui se retrouve sans parking pcq ya trop de monde ect ... Moi je non plus je voudrais pas de sa dans mon parking. Dommage

Envoyé depuis mon SGH-T989D utilisant Tapatalk

WOW the meets are gonna be banned.... that sucks big time!! I left the place around 9; was still good and under control, i think so Lol.
What happened afterward? No more meets soon... Sadd

How does the meet 'get canceled'? The parking lot is open to the public, if you wanna have a meet next week then go park your car there lol...

Simple bro... the parking lot is owned by a company that no longer wants the meets held in their parking lot. So you can go there and chill by yourself if you'd like.

i went to the middle of that crowd and drove through them to leave, the highway exit was BLOCKED with people..

Faggarino's..

we should have assembled an MR mafia to turn that street into a toll-booth.

Last edited:
If you read the article, yes the obnoxious driving and screwing around played a part in the cancellations, however the sheer size of the meets is another serious component to look at. By filling three entire parking lots and taking all the surrounding business' parking spaces you essentially force them to close early Monday nights because potential customers have no where to park. I'm not at all for the ti counerie, but even if it was a perfectly calm and chill meet, the enormity of the meet may have caused a premature shut down on its own.

I'm so glad I went, last night was fucking jokes.

I'm really surprised no one got run over.....would have made for a good story.

Awesome meet last night.
Sad we have to move it.
This won't be easy to find a parking lot that can hold around 1000 cars with lightning so we can see something.:dunno:

I met a couple MR members last night, who all seemed to be laid back cool guys. Not-coincidentally they all shared the same idea re:fuck ti-counes, why are people such retards revving...etc

Bummer that JDM Monday meets have to go private(If they keep the meets going) but seriously, we should have our own MR Monday meet fuck

Back