JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

NC08 is right, what we need are guys with flashy construction gear, flags and cones. You block off certain areas, have guys wave down cars and make them enter slowly and have them park and then when its time to leave the only really exit where everyone watches is in front of bellpro, you set down cones and have the Flag guys standing in the lanes letting people go slowly, and if people want to burn out they are blocked by the flag people and they hold them their, if they put up a fight its in their self defence that it seemed like they were going to get run over so they kick the car, or hit it with their flag thingy. Its pretty simple, it just needs to be put in placed, which sadly wont happen...

ya i wanna see how long this lasts when wal-mart customers will be forced to wait 30 mins to exit the lot.

not a weekly basis, i mean pay to register the cars at OD so we can have access and are allowed to be at the meet

i dunno if possible but people should just video tape mofo's doing dumb shit and sent it to the cops . car, plate and face , maybe talk about it with the local PD first. it would make their job alot easier , just mail tickets afterwards .

the guy that made that video of him speeding while on the phone in laval i beleive ate a nice ticket after they saw the shit online . it would probably calm people down

I got a plan with a few guys on here for that. So look out for us next Monday, anyone is free to help out. PM if interested! Camera will be used, Cops will be told in advance.

IMO Somebody with authority (like Chris or anybody in the organisation) should bring a megaphone and tell people on the grass to go away or stop encouraging ti-counes leaving. We dont need the police to sort things out for us, we just need our own authority system dealing with it.

Chris, JAG, myself and other crew members often go tell people to please get back into the parking, that its gonna cause problems etc....most of the time ppl laugh in our face and dont give a shit

Such lack of respect for those that are hosting the event pisses me off...what the hell's wrong with ppl.

Private meets gets my vote. Kev, Chris, Jag, PM n let me know if u need help organizing or anything and I'll do what I can.

Cheers,
Andrew

We should form an Anti-ti-coune squad on this thread. We recruit 10-15 people and wear bright yellow vest or shirt to kick out those ti-counes.

And, we should make big signs saying NO SPEEDING, NO BURNOUTS on the grass near the entrance/exit. Maybe non-MR people will get the message.

We should form an Anti-ti-coune squad on this thread. We recruit 10-15 people and wear bright yellow vest or shirt to kick out those ti-counes.

And, we should make big signs saying NO SPEEDING, NO BURNOUTS on the grass near the entrance/exit. Maybe non-MR people will get the message.
Ti-Counes can't read unfortunatly.

Mark my words, if its on next week I'll wear my MR shirt and I'll walk in front of them, pennies in hand.

this will not end well.

you're going to be starting a lot of fights.

from his fb:

375329_10150507799533103_535718102_10539005_76631237_n.jpg

Back