JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

PT invited me to the summer cruise last year, I refused because "accident imminent". Accident occurred.

This year, I have avoided big meets (haha) again and it seems like I made the right choice.

Ticoune faggots are everywhere. You can't avoid them. If you're behind the wheel, chances of death by ticoune will always be high.

Celle la?

qwf1A.jpg
Ouais cest exactement lui! Cest des cave comme lui qui va faire banir les meets. Serieusement soyez intelligent. Ya du monde partout dans le parking et des chars partout. Rouler pas plus que 10-15kmh pis pas besoin de revver plus au que 3000rpm pis encore la.
Heureusement il ya bcp de monde intelligent au meet. Ceux qui le sont et ben faite leur comprendre que cest des morons quand la moments est propice .

Been there for like 20 mins, then it started raining so myself and RHD Quebec crew left.

Because we're alergic to rain.

regardless of the value of yourecar, if that dbag supra would of hit my ride or a friends ride i would of gone ape on his fucking ass

WOW!! Just when i was actually thinking that people may have understood that they shouldn't act stupid in or around the parking lot, i wake up to this story this morning. Unfortunately i left the meet around 9:15, so i missed the accident. Does anyone know the driver of the Supra? And the White Civic, was it someone from the meet, or a random shopper?

The way i see it, i'm gonna give it another week, and if i see shit like this again, i'm canceling the meet, that's it that's all. I'm sick and tired of these morons trying to impress people... we all end up looking like dumbasses to the rest of the world.

On another note, a big thanks to everyone that came out last night, the turnout was awesome... and thanks to the majority of the people there that were able to keep calm and behave in and around the meet. To everyone else that did stupid shit, stay home next week, you ain't welcome back there.

everyone here should be on full ti-coune alert... Any ti-coune will be dealt a blow square in the face... no warnings

WOW!! Just when i was actually thinking that people may have understood that they shouldn't act stupid in or around the parking lot, i wake up to this story this morning. Unfortunately i left the meet around 9:15, so i missed the accident. Does anyone know the driver of the Supra? And the White Civic, was it someone from the meet, or a random shopper?

The way i see it, i'm gonna give it another week, and if i see shit like this again, i'm canceling the meet, that's it that's all. I'm sick and tired of these morons trying to impress people... we all end up looking like dumbasses to the rest of the world.

On another note, a big thanks to everyone that came out last night, the turnout was awesome... and thanks to the majority of the people there that were able to keep calm and behave in and around the meet. To everyone else that did stupid shit, stay home next week, you ain't welcome back there.
Now people look in bold... you see what this man said? Stop with the BS. Honestly Montreal is filled with car fanatics and all you people causing dumb accidents and fucking around are making cops want to shut us down completly. Montreal Racing site is so big because of this and bullshitters are ruining it's name.

Lan passé, jy ai pas faxé que cetais pas fort de rouller 50 dans lparking et que les show de cutoff, ca attire pas des amis....voila ce quil fait cet année encore. LUI y devrait etre barré des meet

Meet was full of young slut wearing some fabric over there gstring. douchebag and youngboy will try to impress the JB... If everyone could also park like normal poeple and not like fast and furious tuning section salon de l'auto , meet could also look more proper. Do poeple only go to meet to brag about shit / try to brag or actually go and talk to other enthusiasm? Wal-mart parking isnt quite well ''fenced'' also

I bet half the people were not from MR Monday night, there were a whole bunch of people I knew and I know they don't come here.

this is what 2-3 meet of JDM and already someone crashed WOW ... our car seen is filled with children who cant behave ... bringing my Louis-Sluger to the next one ... im gonna inforce my own law on them PUNK kids

Back