JDM MONDAY MEETS are back for 2012!! Presented by Team OverDosed...

cops were cool.. they got there late IMO.. as soon as the first fucktard started to burn is clutch (lol..) all i wished is that someone hit a cop car while leaving lol

oh and to the retard who wanted to give the cops some munchkins : you left to soon.. i wanted to give you a pile of cash to replace your shitty ass rotten 92 civic sedan..

Awsome.. good idea. It needs to happen or else someone's gonna get seriously hurt. Its sad when things have to come to these measures :(

Was a nice meet till the nonsence, but I stayed even past that till 10. Was nice seeing a lot of the MR cars that you see online.

Wasn't it a Mini Van that was the first to get stopped by the cops lol.

Maybe at the entrance, hand out a flyer as the cars are coming in with a "rules of the meet" in english/french. Many of the ti counes are not from MR I'm sure and are easily encouraged by others.

Revving your engine is one thing, cops don't care, but burn outs and drifting, no place for that at the meets.

the meets at walmart are temporary for now...we are looking at finding a spot that we can barricade and have security

What if we register our cars at OD? Wouldn't that fix the problem? Charge us like $20 (or wtv price dont be greedy lol) and make us register our cars and ourselves with photos and plate number, and slap a special bright pink OD sticker on our car (or some other type of registration method, sticker doest have to be bright pink lol)...i think the registration is a good idea, it would solve the problem if any idiot got out of line we would get their plate number down, find them, and could charge them and/or banish them and their ride from the meets

Was a nice meet till the nonsence, but I stayed even past that till 10. Was nice seeing a lot of the MR cars that you see online.

Maybe at the entrance, hand out a flyer as the cars are coming in with a "rules of the meet" in english/french. Many of the ti counes are not from MR I'm sure and are easily encouraged by others.

Revving your engine is one thing, cops don't care, but burn outs and drifting, no place for that at the meets.

agreed i have no problem with revving your engine some cars have really beautiful exhaust notes, but burning rubber and swerving left and right into oncoming traffic and bystanders is seriously fucking dangerous...its all fun and games until somebody is gonna lose and eye, or in this case get runed over

J'adore les meet Jdm,Nice rides,beaucoup de beau monde,belle ambiance générale.J'aimerais bien pouvoir y aller en famille avec mes 2 enfants,leur faire connaître ma passion mais TABAR$&);/ de 1 c'est rendue plus dangereux que de leur faire visiter la ligne pointiller de l'autoroute 40 pendant les vacances de la construction et de 2 j'voudrais pas offenser toutes les os-t):mad: de Ti-counes qui rendent ça dangereux en leur montrant que 2 petites de 3 et 6 ans sont plus intelligentes et plus aptes à se comporter en groupe qu'eux autres...C'est incroyable comment le niveau d'intelligence et le nombre d'individus dans un endroit precis sont inversement proportionnel pour plusieurs Ti-counes à boucane....Sans ça c'est la coche les meets Jdm!!!!!!my 2 cents

cops were cool.. they got there late IMO.. as soon as the first fucktard started to burn is clutch (lol..) all i wished is that someone hit a cop car while leaving lol

oh and to the retard who wanted to give the cops some munchkins : you left to soon.. i wanted to give you a pile of cash to replace your shitty ass rotten 92 civic sedan..
he drives a skyline there was one in the box, some random girl walking by us gave us the munchkins and we dared him to do it

Nice meet !! Too bad there was ti-coune action again...

IMO Somebody with authority (like Chris or anybody in the organisation) should bring a megaphone and tell people on the grass to go away or stop encouraging ti-counes leaving. We dont need the police to sort things out for us, we just need our own authority system dealing with it.

50$ for a megaphone and someone whos ready to have a crappy meet playing policeman should do the job, OD guys could even do it turn by turn so it's not the same guy whos having a shitty meet every time.

Spotted you leaving with your buddy (I think?) following you with a white z33. *tu*
And yeah, it was a minivan that got pulled over first. Lol
A minivan out of the 200 cherrybombed civics in the lot.

Copy and paste of my quote on the other thread (Stop the niaisage):

The solution is a parking lot with ONE ENTRANCE, and a couple of guys that control the cars that is going in, out, and doing patrols on site to keep things quiet. Trust me, capped contruction boots can do a lot of damage on a (ricer/punk) car.

What if we register our cars at OD? Wouldn't that fix the problem? Charge us like $20 (or wtv price dont be greedy lol) and make us register our cars and ourselves with photos and plate number, and slap a special bright pink OD sticker on our car (or some other type of registration method, sticker doest have to be bright pink lol)...i think the registration is a good idea, it would solve the problem if any idiot got out of line we would get their plate number down, find them, and could charge them and/or banish them and their ride from the meets

Lol your retarded your going to pay to park in a lot hahaha. People need to remember you guys are doing all this in a public lot. If someone wants to do anything they can do it. If you want a trully private meet why not go dt and park in an underground parking lot for 20$ Those who car so much will go and others wont.

NC08 is right, what we need are guys with flashy construction gear, flags and cones. You block off certain areas, have guys wave down cars and make them enter slowly and have them park and then when its time to leave the only really exit where everyone watches is in front of bellpro, you set down cones and have the Flag guys standing in the lanes letting people go slowly, and if people want to burn out they are blocked by the flag people and they hold them their, if they put up a fight its in their self defence that it seemed like they were going to get run over so they kick the car, or hit it with their flag thingy. Its pretty simple, it just needs to be put in placed, which sadly wont happen...

Lol your retarded your going to pay to park in a lot hahaha. People need to remember you guys are doing all this in a public lot. If someone wants to do anything they can do it. If you want a trully private meet why not go dt and park in an underground parking lot for 20$ Those who car so much will go and others wont.

lol, I'm picturing a Fast n Furious style meet underground in PVM. Would be something to see though but people aren't gonna pay $20 lol....although, PVM is $7 after 6pm lol.

i highly doubt that ppl will want to pay on a weekly basis to park in a parking lot... although it would solve some problems. Its very hard to control such a large crowd. I'd see things mentioned above (kicking cars, etc) being extremely high risk and could end very badly...

Back