Anyone have a speed bleeder (or similar) near the West Island?

Munchy

Legacy Member
I royally fucked my brake lines while doing the manual method, all I'm getting is air...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dude, just go out, buy a rubber pipe thing. figure out the size on it, get a 8mm wrench and manually bleed your brakes.

That's how I screwed up in the first place.

Someone lent me a MightVac and still no brake fluid... FUCK

:/ Its all about trial and error my friend. Use a pretty snug tube. For my yzf600r, i use a i think 13/16 tube, and just bleed em. I mean you can screw up if you look at your reservoir and you bled all your brake fluid out. Your going to have to start all over then. I mean you can buy a tool, but technically speaking, to use the tool, your going to have to do it manually.

loose the bleeders / handtight it / take out the caliper brake line still attached / lift it up the higher you can without bending the line / take out cover from reservoir / loosen bleeder and play with caliper with bleeder the highest / when no more air hand tight bleeder put clean caliper in place / slowly activate break lever and make sure no air get out from oil in reservoir / be sure to always have oil in reservoir higher than lever piston / put everything back to normal / bleed normaly 1-2 times.

work only for normal system (no ABS / no CBS)

there was something clogged in the bleeder, that was one of the problems CANADAM found when he came over and helped me :)

Back