Battle stance, the new trend in the modified car scene

To you, if you can fit a watermelon under the car then it's considered low.
you pretty quick to judge, you don't even know anything about me. But have fun on your shitty stretched tires that handle like fucking shit and can't stop faster for a rat's ass.

you pretty quick to judge, you don't even know anything about me. But have fun on your shitty stretched tires that handle like fucking shit and can't stop faster for a rat's ass.

Sand in vagina much? It was obviously a joke, no need to take offense. Don't be so upset bro, we can be friends. Let's make up and touch tips.

DSCF2372.jpg
DSCF2371.jpg
05.jpg
wash6.jpg
26540.jpg

yup. my kind of style. Always loved it and regardless if it turns trendy or not, imma always be rolling that way.

my personal favorite:
0508tur_22z+1994_toyota_supra_turbo+right_rear_view.jpg

0508tur_23z+1994_toyota_supra_turbo+left_front_view.jpg

0508tur_04z+1994_toyota_supra_turbo+tire_view.jpg

mine in question (lol nothing crazy tho, I tried :( ):
425272_10150674856794095_837094094_9116392_879900465_n.jpg

I'll be the first hater to go on record and say this is an ugly combo of functional and stance

This look needs overfenders to work imo.

I'll be the first hater to go on record and say this is an ugly combo of functional and stance

This look needs overfenders to work imo.

In some pictures, some cars are nicely done and so it can be too, badly too. Those impreza were good looking.

With my spacers i have a setup pretty close to that and my fenders are fine and it never rubs :dunno: And can't go any lower cause x-brace is 3/4 inch from the ground...

I mean i don't know about everyone else, but with a set-up like this, my shock/spring combo is pretty fucking stiff with not much rebound....so i don't need crazy camber to make my wheels not touch/rub/fck up something on my car. It's like that for a reason, to be driven hard.

PS: I have nothing against the AirSociety guys, i'd totally rock bags on my DD, and i think most of what you guys do looks awesome, it's just the ones with to much cambers or the ones with half the wheel in the fender that kill it for me.

PS: I have nothing against the AirSociety guys, i'd totally rock bags on my DD, and i think most of what you guys do looks awesome, it's just the ones with to much cambers or the ones with half the wheel in the fender that kill it for me.
My thoughts. Exactly.

This is how I always ran my wheels since 2002... 10 years later in has a new name and is part of the Stance family. Like Rafstar said it's just proper fitment.

Back