Holy shit montreal cab driver runs over customer after argument

En passant,le dude qui se fait écrasé est pas celui qui sautais sur le top du char.Celui écrasé est celui qui a tenter de jumper sur le hood du char,yé venu lui meme dans la trajectoire du véhicule!

Le chauffeur de taxi recule mais quand y réembraye c'est direct sur le D ,y pouvait pas évité l'autre cave qui voulais aller aussi sur le char.

We should give guns to all taxi drivers so this doesn't happen again.

images

i hope the fking cab driver gets a good amount of jail sentence. props to the dumb mofo for his sacrifice!

i'm always in to see them getting punished no matter what the story is
fking disease on the road

i hope the fking cab driver gets a good amount of jail sentence. props to the dumb mofo for his sacrifice!

Why much hate?

Hitler would have been proud.

if he had a gun there would be 3-4 dead drunks and ppl would still take his side because he's a minority and a cab driver.

killers gonna kill.

Nah man, they should have given guns to the drunks in the street too!

Then we would have had a big firefight in downtown Montreal.

wow les chauffeurs de taxi, yen a une bonne gang qui chauffe comme des cave,.. today je travail bien relax, je roule à Verdun sur les limites vers mon prochain client, et un taxi me colle au cul et me fait des finger car j'avance pas assez vite pour lui !!! calme toé bonhomme... Je roulais 50 sur zone de 40. sti de chauffeur de taxi... EN PASSANT, ça aucun rapport avec le chauffeur de taxi dans cette histoire..

if he had a gun there would be 3-4 dead drunks and ppl would still take his side because he's a minority and a cab driver.

killers gonna kill.

o pls shut up... taxis in panama during the late 90's were targeted for theft, some got killed defending their shit, had enough and gov't gave them permits. now no taxi driver gets robbed. and no. no taxi driver went on a killing spree...

fuck him and his taxi, dumb fuck if it was a white guy and black people he would of been a racist. Fucking guy

fuck i hate your kind of mentality. (getting surrounded by drunk guys attacking you and ur cab= do nothing and get urself hurt or killed), see ppl throw a grenade in the train tracks, do nothing and take pics.)

#failedsociety

fuck i hate your kind of mentality. (getting surrounded by drunk guys attacking you and ur cab= do nothing and get urself hurt or killed), see ppl throw a grenade in the train tracks, do nothing and take pics.)

#failedsociety

I am for carrying guns and defend yourself, not with a fucking car and if you are willing to defend yourself make sure to hurt somebody enough to get away or kill them. Both parties are fucking retards and both should be punished but the black taxi fuck didnt get shit alomost.

Back