My trip to Santa Clara in cuba!

how is she asian? are u stupid? her mother is italian and the father is latino.

Mestizos are a mix of native, black and white with predominantly Asian features.

Italians believe in the one drop rule, your wife is not Italian by any stretch of the imagination.

Therefore Asian fits.

im just going to ignore ur comments it seems likr ur trying really hard to come at me on the internet, ur a sad case so ill leave u alone

Please post more pictures of your family, do you have any from an apple picking outing perhaps? thanks.

Mestizos are a mix of native, black and white with predominantly Asian features.

Italians believe in the one drop rule, your wife is not Italian by any stretch of the imagination.

Therefore Asian fits.

wow fack ur stupid, id double facepalm u in person if i could

Please post more pictures of your family, do you have any from an apple picking outing perhaps? thanks.

what the fack is ur problem why do u even come in the thread if it makes u so mad? u must be one lonely unhappy person. this threaf was meant to be a follow up from the other thread where i asked people for tips on travelling with a baby. keep trolling

Aww someones fantasy world came apart. Ask any Italian what constitutes Italian. One parent out of two isn't it.

Your chick looks Asian to the max bro. Deal with it.

many current and futur parents thanked me for this thread and the mods seemed to appreciate it too..now what is UR problem?

Aww why so defensive? Your family isn't as exotic as you'd like?

Btw ur kid looks Asian. You gonna call your kid Italian too? Lol

Aww why so defensive? Your family isn't as exotic as you'd like?

Btw ur kid looks Asian. You gonna call your kid Italian too? Lol

i never said my wife was italian but ur stupid to say shes asian cuz her father and mother has not a single drop of asian in their family line.

and italians are far from exotic lol. they are just white people with a big mouth, especially those in quebec who dont even speak italian

i never said my wife was italian but ur stupid to say shes asian cuz her father and mother has not a single drop of asian in their family line.

Amerindian 60% (Quechua 30%, Aymara 25%, Others 5%) , mestizo (mixed Amerindian and white ancestry) 30%, white 9%, other race 1% of African and Asian racial origins.

Since amerindian are basically old school Asians and your wife has Asian facial features, it follows that your assertion is incorrect

Back