Plan anti ti-coune jdm meet!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOESTI

Ce soir j'ai vue beaucoup de ti-coune clancher a coter des voiture et de gens, jai su aussi qu'il avais eu des burn a la tout fin ... moi j'aime sa aller au jdm meet relaxer ,regarder les beau bolide etc sa ne me tente pas que sa finisse comme l'année passer alors je propose de trouver des plans anti ti-coune !

Mon plan a moi : quand quelqun voi un ti-coune faire son ti-coune , poster la marque , model , couleur , et la plaque d'imatriculation de la voiture et prochain meet ceux quon voi on les cali... dehors !

Mis-a-jour de DannyITR page 3:

I had the idea of collecting voluntary donations form MR members or whoever of $10 or $15 or $20 more. If I found 200 people willing to give $10 I could arrange to have two large guys wearing "security" t-shirts to walk around from 9-12 to prevent any nonsense from happening for the rest of the year. If I didn't get the $2K necessary then I'd just refund everyone's money.

Keep in mind MR doesn't organize these meets, but I'd be happy to assist in providing unofficial security so they can keep going because it's good for the site.

One thing I would caution against is asking the police for help and I have some experience in dealing with them. They are not interested. They would just rather shut the whole thing down which is easier for them.

If anyone thinks this is a good idea I can start a Paypal campaign on the MR facebook page and twitter page to raise the $2000 and begin looking for the security guys. That will be my contribution.

j'ai un crayon pour marquer les pneus que j'garde dans mon char en cas de besoin et si j'ai besoin de m'exprimer sur les vitres d'un abruti, on peut s'amuser avec un peu d'imaginations.

Everybody brings a good projectile and those closest to the idiot doing stupid shit throws what they have at this car. Preferably things that will break on impact cause if one bounces off and hits someone else's car, that ain't cool.

Or don't let pos/ricer/ti-coune cars into the parking in the first place.

Fuck, I own a ti-coune car... in that case I'll gladly park across the street to avoid complications lol

Or another idea: give the plate details/car description to the crazy protesting students and tell them they are for tuition increases!

I find it fun when people do stupidities, Id never do that shit, but its fun to watch

images

why dont we actually organise it with the cops .... im sure if we present it properly they will send the fat shit cop to watch and make sure everything stay cool, im sure theres a cop with a modded car out there lol bring them a coffee and a doughnut and were golden
ill look into it whos for that ?

why dont we actually organise it with the cops .... im sure if we present it properly they will send the fat shit cop to watch and make sure everything stay cool, im sure theres a cop with a modded car out there lol bring them a coffee and a doughnut and were golden
ill look into it whos for that ?

quoted cause it's a good idea

Ask the cops to show up with unmarked cars wait till ticoune does his show,ticoune gets caught cops give tickets and get theire quotes we get peace... Everybody is happy :D

i travel alot for my work and one of my customers is right across the street from the main sq station in st hubert i will simply walk in and ask them .. professionally.
i mean if i go in representing the intelligent car nuts they can appreciate that ... i hope

on a deja demander a la police mais i peuvent rien faire vu que c'est un parking prive !

thats impossible so if im drinking and smoking and doing grafitti there they cant come do anything ...<

and i say that only in reference to the burnouts and dangerous driving

Back