Plan anti ti-coune jdm meet!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats impossible so if im drinking and smoking and doing grafitti there they cant come do anything ...<

and i say that only in reference to the burnouts and dangerous driving

c'est sa qui nous on dit si ya pas de plainte du proprietaire du parking i peuvent rien faire !

Ask the cops to show up with unmarked cars wait till ticoune does his show,ticoune gets caught cops give tickets and get theire quotes we get peace... Everybody is happy :D

So when no ti-coune will be there to be around, they'll stick there and catch anyone with excessive low & excessive loud. But nobody does that to his car, right?

Unfortunately, ti-counes are immune to being intimidated by the cops. Even when the cops were parked on the main street, burnouts could be heard across the parking lots.

Ok how about this, we set up cars and ppl at the entrance at the parking lot to act as a gate. When a person from MR comes to the "Gate" they honk and we check their credentials. If they're one of us we show them in, if not we make them fuck off plain and simple. And if we get a rowdy ti-coune that wants to fuck around we'll keep a lead pipe or torque-wrench handy to give them an adjustment.

Problem solved.

I had my pennies ready but i guees i was the only one who brought them.

Anyways like said above, I enjoyed watching the ti-coune doing their thang.

Bring back the private meets??? :dunno:

x2

the only reason priavate meets didnt really work last summer was because it was the end of the season.

Btw, no one in MR know somone that owns a business with a nice parking lot we could use? its the only option if you wan to keep public meets.

Too much ti-coune , dumb kids with their POS trying to show off ... I really enjoy these meets ... we must find a solution for the problem.

The idea above of not letting ti-counes in sounded good , if we organize ourselves we can avoid much trouble.

x2

the only reason priavate meets didnt really work last summer was because it was the end of the season.

Btw, no one in MR know somone that owns a business with a nice parking lot we could use? its the only option if you wan to keep public meets.

i have one but its not guarenteed that the lot will be empty it can take about 100 cars ..ill run it by the security my company is in the lot so it should be ok

Fuck them police.... i'll take care of them myself!!
FucktheJDMMondayTi-counes.jpg

Fait le dans le coin roussillon c'est clair qui vont être down avec leur 1 million de char fantome, leur test de ligne d'exaust au tape et leur oeuilomètre pour calculer ta vitesse sans radar !! Yont même des beau bicycle a 3 pédale !!

x2

pmed..

mon idée on apporte des gun a paintball et on mitraille les caves? :dunno:

C'est quoi qui vous agace? Parceque faudrait mettre les choses au clair. Des burnout pis de la vitesse dans un parking plein a cracker ca c'est pas super intelligent.

Parcontre quelqu'un qui fait rugir son moteur quelques seconde en sortant du parking je vois pas le probleme. Faut être bien élever mais il faut savoir se faire un peu de fun aussi.

C'est quoi qui vous agace? Parceque faudrait mettre les choses au clair. Des burnout pis de la vitesse dans un parking plein a cracker ca c'est pas super intelligent.

Parcontre quelqu'un qui fait rugir son moteur quelques seconde en sortant du parking je vois pas le probleme. Faut être bien élever mais il faut savoir se faire un peu de fun aussi.

c'est pas plus inteligent de faire sa que de faire un burn out same tit coune level

19775542.jpg

if you do it all the ti counes dicks will get hard with stupidity then someone gets hit or the police come and break balls ...

Last edited:
True true but I'll be leaving you guys with your exited ti-counes and be long gone hahahaha

I'm just kidding

why dont we actually organise it with the cops .... im sure if we present it properly they will send the fat shit cop to watch and make sure everything stay cool, im sure theres a cop with a modded car out there lol bring them a coffee and a doughnut and were golden
ill look into it whos for that ?

I vote for this plan. Assuming they don't double cross us and give us all tickets for our "illegal" mods. Lafleurs meet 2010 all over again.

Back