Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

It's not equally wrong, it's equally risky. Trying to prevent mishaps is not "wrong" where' did you grow up to think like that?

whats so wrong with standing 2 feet off the curb?

The point is youre in the street where as the people in the street are promoting to stay away from the street/curb. So it just contradicts itself. You're in the wrong for being in the street in the first place.

It's not equally wrong, it's equally risky. Trying to prevent mishaps is not "wrong" where' did you grow up to think like that?

Trying to prevent "mishaps" while standing in the street is wrong. Where did you grow up. Didn't your mother tell you to not play in the streets when cars are driving...

Trying to prevent "mishaps" while standing in the street is wrong. Where did you grow up. Didn't your mother tell you to not play in the streets when cars are driving...

Yes, but the thing is cars are not supposed to be "driving" like they are in a parking lot...it's not a street. You're saying it's wrong for people to try and stop idiots from doing dangerous maneuvers in a parking lot...where there is a speed limit of 10 kmh. And it doesn't matter where you stand, preventing "crime" in this case, automotive misconduct, is never "wrong"

im completely with that guy standing on the street. kudos to him!.. ill be standing with him next week... if i go to the meet

Youre a clown. Im gonna take pics of a white accord doing burnouts, photoshop your plate on and send it to the cops. Lulz will be had according to you

Yes, but the thing is cars are not supposed to be "driving" like they are in a parking lot...it's not a street. You're saying it's wrong for people to try and stop idiots from doing dangerous maneuvers in a parking lot...where there is a speed limit of 10 kmh. And it doesn't matter where you stand, preventing "crime" in this case, automotive misconduct, is never "wrong"

I completely agree with you, the cars should not be driving and doing burnouts, I never disagreed with that. My only disagreement is standing in the street yelling and standing trying to stop cars from doing so. If it is wrong then let the cops deal with it, don't risk yourself trying to stop a car that is "mis-behaving" you will be the one learning a valuable lesson, a piece of metal that weigh 1500kgs vs a human = game over.

a piece of metal that weigh 1500kgs vs a human = game over.

This is true. I cannot argue that. I'm just making a point that it is not "wrong", but risky. Anyways, I haven't gone to any of the meets this year because I knew it would degenerate, just as I called it. I'm waiting for them to go private again.

I was standing in the street someones needs to do something to stop these stupid persons standing in the street or next to it is almost the same car looses control.... Hits 5-10 people in the crowd... I was standing there with od organisator.. To the guy with the blue sentra who made a burn and fake to hit me you just dont want to show up monday

I was standing in the street someones needs to do something to stop these stupid persons standing in the street or next to it is almost the same car looses control.... Hits 5-10 people in the crowd... I was standing there with od organisator.. To the guy with the blue sentra who made a burn and fake to hit me you just dont want to show up monday

I hope you understand your provoking drivers... your basically saying to them, im going to stand here and look like a complete douche/retard when in reality your doing nothing but just risking yourself to get hit. Your deserve what comes at you, so if its a car and your in the street, your fault. And im not trying to sound rude or dis-respectful for what you guys are doing, just don't do it in the middle of the street where their are vehicules... its pretty simple.

I always have trouble understanding why people just cant fucking control themselves...It makes me mad. Like its a simple fucking concept. Come to the meet, have a good time, and just cruise away. Why Burnout and look like a retard? Attention is lacking sooo bad in all of these peoples lives? Yes sure, its so cool to see you fly down the street at 100km/h with people and police everywhere,Yeaaaaaahh hot shit GTA Vice City yi0!...We simply need to have it private again I think. People just never learn, and trust me, I didn't say that easily...I would much prefer public as it brings more cars and stuff, but hey we're not gonna lose a life over these fucking tards...

les caves dans les meets c'est comme les francophones qui se parlent en anglais sur des forums parceque c'est cool, ça existe, malheureusement.

Dans les meets de Jeep , on se park sur les pneus des autres Jeep, on évite le trouble.

I always have trouble understanding why people just cant fucking control themselves...It makes me mad. Like its a simple fucking concept. Come to the meet, have a good time, and just cruise away. Why Burnout and look like a retard? Attention is lacking sooo bad in all of these peoples lives? Yes sure, its so cool to see you fly down the street at 100km/h with people and police everywhere,Yeaaaaaahh hot shit GTA Vice City yi0!...We simply need to have it private again I think. People just never learn, and trust me, I didn't say that easily...I would much prefer public as it brings more cars and stuff, but hey we're not gonna lose a life over these fucking tards...

Perhaps fun isnt hard parking and wearing v neck t-shirts. Fun is enjoying your car and showing other people/ competition what you have. No everyone wants to sit and play with each others vagina's all night. Face it for a lot of people the meet is stupid boring, Its fun for the first hour you get to see everyones cars but after that its boring. You need action for entertainment.

thats what a meet is tard... its parking & walking around. Its not drag night @ Icar or stuff like that. Its a meet. I don't know why its hard for people to understand.. If its thats boring to you, go play with urself elsewhere. Go somewhere else n do dumb shit.. don't ruin it for the rest of us

thats what a meet is tard... its parking & walking around. Its not drag night @ Icar or stuff like that. Its a meet. I don't know why its hard for people to understand.. If its thats boring to you, go play with urself elsewhere. Go somewhere else n do dumb shit.. don't ruin it for the rest of us

+1...I don't even understand how people can counter argue us. Your in >a fucking public road< doing >race track moves<. Doesn't make sence to me.

When your basing a meet with a tuner backround what do you expect? Its not a date with your girlfriend or dinner with your family, its a car meet where people go to show off each others cars and what they can do! Im tired of hearing you little girls complain about your periods everyday. Make a private and stop complaining about how you have to change tampons every couple hours

Je suis pas vennu encore cette saison si !! Mais je peux pas croire qu'il y a encore autend de cave qui crée du trouble commeca !! Il sont ou les reals BOSS qui vont crissé une petite lecon au petits caves ??

Je comprend meme pas que maintenant avec tout les possibilités d'allez au track day que ca ce fais encore !

Why not move it to carrefour laval parking lot where its the enclosed area of the lot, like that those who want to do burn outs drifts cant due to the walls. Plus its far from the street and there's speedbumps

Hahahah, read the last few pages. Was very entertained. Especially by LePolak. Anyway, a lot of the ti-coune population that attend the meets don't even go to MR. If OP wants to be a real hero, you should make yourself heard. Get yourself a megaphone or something and stress the importance of good behavior at the meet. But be prepared to be laughed at. My two cents.

P.S. try not to get your jimmies rustled so easily.

Back