Stop fucking around! / arrete avec l'esti de niaisage!

Reading all this childish bullshit, I'm gonna park a block away and walk to the meet. Feel like I would otherwise have my car smashed and issued a ticket a week later.

People Revving a little and giving some gas while leaving is Ok. It's when drifts, burnouts or all out launches that are dangerous.

People Revving a little and giving some gas while leaving is Ok. It's when drifts, burnouts or all out launches that are dangerous.

Moe men, jpe po drifter en ete mec chui quattro, fek jva rester din cutoff pis faire bin bin de blowoff en sortant moe

I had a blast this Monday... Very surprised the kid in the street didn't get hit, would of been amusing. Who ever chucked the ice cap idk how and why the owner of that car didn't get out and murder you.

I had a blast this Monday... Very surprised the kid in the street didn't get hit, would of been amusing. Who ever chucked the ice cap idk how and why the owner of that car didn't get out and murder you.

You are seriously messed up... to ever hope for that to happen to someone.

That guy who threw the ice cap will be in the wrong one day, and someone will stop and either pull out a gun or a weapon and then someone is going to jail/cemetery...

go to Oprah

hes doing a good thing trying to keep things in line, like how it should be .

polak just enjoys pissing people off apparently

lol i lol`d at the come at me bro

I might like to go around rustling jimmies, but this guy thinks he's savior of JDM mondays, it's sad.

It would of to be honest, to see that idiot standing in the street asking for a car to hit him is ridiculous.. dont fucking stand in the street and no one will get hit is what you guys are trying to say, yet you have guys standing in the street to stop people from doing stupidities... oh yea total sense...

Ya surprisingly you're not the first one to tell me :( but then again standing in the middle of the street with cars drifting and speeding by you is definitely more logical ;)

Sandy vagina much ?

Because he's the hero Laval deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, he'll hunt the burnout do-ers, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Piarski.

Ya surprisingly you're not the first one to tell me :( but then again standing in the middle of the street with cars drifting and speeding by you is definitely more logical ;)

Sandy vagina much ?

Why would you want someone to get hit? Even if he's not being smart, it's not something you hope to happen...just saying.

I might like to go around rustling jimmies, but this guy thinks he's savior of JDM mondays, it's sad.

2njc7m0.jpg

Actually, I belove they can. Speed cameras do it all the time. Same goes with videos online (LA FUCKING POLICEEEEEE reference)

JoeyV explains it right there EV. Im not familiar with what they can do with a "homemade" video, but just like in the case where the guy was run over by the taxi, the footage taken by the multiple camera phones is being used in the court case. although the speed cameras cannot identify who the driver is, the license plate provides enough evidence to give tickets out. the same thing will apply with the footage taken at the meets. Ask any cop and they will say the same. Any sort of illegal action whether it is car related or not and caught on camera, if presented to the police, will be investigated. POINT FINALE!

and btw.. last nights wednesday meet in candiac was awesome. everyone was respectful, and the one cop car was just "chilling" giving thumbs ups at some nice cars. just goes to show how being well behaved can get you alot farther. eventually they left wishing us a good night

im completely with that guy standing on the street. kudos to him!.. ill be standing with him next week... if i go to the meet

If someone runs you over thats your own fault... And im honestly hoping something of that kind happens just to prove a point that what you guys are doing is also equally wrong.

Back