Subaru BRZ getting a bad review...

TheCharles

Very surprised of the feeling the BRZ gave to both reporters, thought it would be quite te opposite since it was marketed as a "track"/well balanced car. Didn't see any other reviews, feel free to add any video you think is interesting.

Pourquoi surtout en Europe il on pris une BRZ automatique ????

edit:
Anyway un petit char léger de 260hp contre les 200hp de la BRZ fallait pas s'attendre à de miracle non plus.

Poid:
Megane RS: 1320kg
BRZ (automatique): 1250kg

Puissance:
Megane RS: 265hp - 265lbs/ft
BRZ : 200 - 151lbs/ft

C'est drôle qu'il y aille une pub de Renault sur leur page principale par pure hasard.
http://www.youtube.com/user/EVOTV?feature=watch

Last edited:
Pour ceux qui ne savent pas, cette mégane est une vrai bête de course, vrm
Mauvaise comparaison, on compare pas les pommes avec les patates monsieur.

Est ce moi ou il y a beaucoup de "no name" qui essaye de faire des review des nouvelles auto sport comme ca, mais on dirait qu'il connaisse fuck all?

From what i've seen its fun to drive but doesn't deliver any performance at all.

Since you own a mustang, I'm assuming you think that performance only means acceleration?

It handles amazing, has fantastic steering, a fantastic gear box, great brakes, enough power, you can control a slide with your eyes closed, etc etc etc

It's a balanced, lightweight, fun to drive car. That doesn't make it bad, that makes it great because there are almost no other cars that offer this type of experience, especially at that price range.

La BRZ me fait penser a une Veloster.... Look cool et sport avec une mécanique ridicule.

Parcontre le look est la...

Since you own a mustang, I'm assuming you think that performance only means acceleration?

It handles amazing, has fantastic steering, a fantastic gear box, great brakes, enough power, you can control a slide with your eyes closed, etc etc etc

It's a balanced, lightweight, fun to drive car. That doesn't make it bad, that makes it great because there are almost no other cars that offer this type of experience, especially at that price range.

Its on prius tires and I consider handling to be the measure of speed you can toss a car into a corner. It makes the car "feel" fast since you're always driving on the edge, but in reality it isnt.

Mustangs are about the end result. Was the lap faster? yeah? then STFU.

Its on prius tires and I consider handling to be the measure of speed you can toss a car into a corner. It makes the car "feel" fast since you're always driving on the edge, but in reality it isnt.

Mustangs are about the end result. Was the lap faster? yeah? then STFU.

Handling =/= grip

A mustang has higher grip, but comparatively terrible handling. The FR-S is better then the Mustang in every single way, except straight line power.

That's like saying an SL63 is a better performance car then a Boxster S because its faster in a straight line.

Handling =/= grip

A mustang has higher grip, but comparatively terrible handling. The FR-S is better then the Mustang in every single way, except straight line power.

That's like saying an SL63 is a better performance car then a Boxster S because its faster in a straight line.

lol peut etre une mustang 1995 mais surment pas une 2010+

Une 2010+ a beaucoup de grip et est puissante, mais comparé à une FR-S, la direction est lousse, le shifter est vague, le char pèse 800lbs de plus, etc

Yep while the BRZ might be a tad crisper..the Mustang has a good amount of power which is important if you plan on going to a track that is larger then ASE. Sorry but 200hp at Tremblant, Mosport or Calabogie and I'd be falling asleep at the wheel on the straights. I'll sacrifice a tad of crispness for some power on tap!

Now give me a BRZ with real tires, 260hp-280hp and now we're talking!

Back