Event Coverage: -Photos-OD JDM Mondays - 7 mai

562654_460573113957809_145099402171850_2086482_470583186_n.jpg

Thanks! Awesome and huge meet! Gotta get off winter wheels tho :S

The meet was awesome yesterday, even tho we were running around like chickens the entire time trying to keep everything relatively calm, the turnout was GREAT!!! Big thanks to everybody that came out last night, and a big thank you to everyone that helped yesterday in trying to keep people from acting stupid. We can clearly see that it made a difference.

One thing that i will ask from you guys, MR Members, if you guys can copy and paste the following message on to your facebook walls & pages so we can get the message out to everybody that stupid behavior is not tolerated at our event, and of this continues, we'll just have to cancel the meets again.

Here's the message...

"Big thanks to everyone that came out and made yesterdays meet one of the biggest JDM Monday Meets EVER!! One thing i need to clarify here is the following... At our meets, we DO NOT tolerate any stupid behavior, meaning, NO BURN OUTS, NO DRIFTING, NO HITTING THE REV LIMITER, ETC... We have been warned by the police and by the stores around the shopping center that if this type of behavior does not stop, then we will be forced to cancel the meets once again this year. Now i'm am sure most if not all of you do not want that to happen, so please if you come to the meets, behave, DRIVE CALMLY & SLOWLY in and around the parking lot. To the people that stand by the side of the road and cheer people on into doing burn outs and stupid shit, please DO NOT DO THAT!! Standing by the side of the road only makes people want to something stupid when leaving the parking lot, so if you want to stand around, then stand around in the parking lot, and not on the side of the road.

Thank you to all, and if you like coming to our JDM Monday Meets every week, then please copy & paste this entire text onto your walls so that the message gets out there."

I've been going to JDM Monday for 2 years now and this was the most civilized ( and biggest ) meet ever.
It has to be the biggest weekly meet on the East Coast of Canada I'm pretty sure.
Everybody deserve a thumbs up for been there 1st and 2nd for respecting the JDM Monday's guideline .

Thanks for the shot of my car and nice meeting you JAG.

535691_460548157293638_145099402171850_2086119_787739342_n.jpg

Back