I Dream of Gold - Sparcosoul's Bagged MK5

d38ca8ef.jpg
Fuck the CSR, tint the front windows!! It would look so much more badass. And yeah, gotta smoke them tail lights too. They stick out too much.

PS: I love a generous rack as much as any guy, but yours just doesn't fit the car :D

I'll take it off eventually but I kind of like how it looks in person maybe the pics don't do the car justice

My beef with the rack is that it's more of a utilitarian accessory. Your ride looks mean, it says "don't mess with me!", but that rack just says "family guy" and kinda takes away from the mean factor.
It's like seeing a badass mafia style murdered out Escalade with a "baby on board" sticker or one of those damn stick figurine families on the rear window... or even worse: a bicycle rack :)

My 2c.

My beef with the rack is that it's more of a utilitarian accessory. Your ride looks mean, it says "don't mess with me!", but that rack just says "family guy" and kinda takes away from the mean factor.

I agree with that statement. One of my friends got a Thule cargo box on his Golf wagon. It looks badass but it's a family car. Same goes with the Juke. The rack and/or Thule cargo box always stays on but its a utility vehicle...Yours is more of a "street car" than a utility vehicle.

Can't believe it took me this long to find this thread. Looks really good man. It's extremely hard to pull off black wheels but you've done a fine job at it. I dig racks *tu*

Back