Motorcycle clothes

BB6_Turbo

Hey guys, I've seen the sticky and seen all the shops that are local here in Montreal. However, I was just wondering where most of you guys bought your gear (jackets/pants/gloves). I'm looking for a nice leather jacket but I keep going to shops and they have very little stock to choose from.
So basically can you guys give me the names of some of the places you bought your gear from.
P.S I drive a 636 so I want something sporty

I actually got my first set of gear used.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like motorcycling, so I got my helmet, jacket, and gloves from a friend for $200. An amazing deal, but there are similar deals if you check M4E often.

Buying that stuff from an unrelated third party would be weird though...people sweat a lot in the summer. If you do, budget to get some dry cleaning.

Thanks for the sites!
ps i work at beaucesports / honda kawa polaris dealership i could give you good prices
What kind of jackets do you guys carry? (leather)
Shop the closeouts, you save a shit ton of money.
Thanks for the tip!
I actually got my first set of gear used.

I wasn't sure if I was going to like motorcycling, so I got my helmet, jacket, and gloves from a friend for $200. An amazing deal, but there are similar deals if you check M4E often.

Buying that stuff from an unrelated third party would be weird though...people sweat a lot in the summer. If you do, budget to get some dry cleaning.
Ya like you said I'm not sure I would buy a used jacket or gloves just for that reason..but going to check out M4E. Thanks

salon de moto every february you get minimum 25% off retail, and you can negotiate further. i swear i buy new gear every year :(

Just a heads up on what i wear.
Bell vortex helmet
S&S Twist of fate 2.0 leather jacket (white)
Cortech Injector leather full gauntlet gloves
Shift kickers
Shift Kevlar jeans
Cotton socks
Cotton boxers

Back