Des policier ont commencer a cacher leurs matricules lors des mannifestation

Tweker

Le SPVM a essayer de cammoufler l'affaire en disant que c'étais seulement un code de couleur d'équipe mais c'est exactement où le matricule apparait sur le devant du casque.

"Nous avons fait parvenir la photo aux personnes appropriées pour faire des vérifications." -#spvm

457419_370985802949319_296520683729165_965904_1719599927_o.jpg

550401_371035322944367_628378125_n.jpg

The argument that has been used again and again against the use of masks by protesters to cover their faces can be used here against the police.

Police claim that protesters who wear masks do so to hide their identity because they have bad intentions. They claim that the people who want to protest peacefully should have nothing to hide and therefore should not need to hide their faces and identity.

If the above is true, then the same should apply to police officers. Those that respect their ethical code and their oath of serving and protecting should not need to hide their identity. Why would a police officer want or need to hide his or her identification number? only perhaps out of fear of repercussions for unethical or even criminal behavior.

--------------------

The excuse of color coding teams is total bullshit. Police already use color codes to differentiate themselves. They use shoulder/arms badges that are sometimes yellow or other colors.
If this was truly to differentiate themselves, show me an officer that is using a different color.

The argument that has been used again and again against the use of masks by protesters to cover their faces can be used here against the police.

Police claim that protesters who wear masks do so to hide their identity because they have bad intentions. They claim that the people who want to protest peacefully should have nothing to hide and therefore should not need to hide their faces and identity.

If the above is true, then the same should apply to police officers. Those that respect their ethical code and their oath of serving and protecting should not need to hide their identity. Why would a police officer want or need to hide his or her identification number? only perhaps out of fear of repercussions for unethical or even criminal behavior.

Well said. Don't be surprised if this point goes unnoticed, though. There are people on this forum who thrive off of seeing people being put in coma by wrongdoing cops.

The team color excuse is bullshit. It is unacceptable to cover your identification in any profession. This is simply not professional and needs to be denounced. Their superiors have no authority whatsoever to allow or order their lemmings to hide their identification. There are plenty of visible places on a human body to plaster a stupid colored sticker.

lol @ SPVM actually thinking the team color excuse bullshit will go unnoticed. Bullshit if I ever saw one.

Let me put it this way, I always used to be a cop supporter in the past. Even when the protests started (let me point out that I started attending the protests regularly only in the past couple of weeks and am protesting against Charest much more than I protest the tuition hikes). But this is just bush-league. Absolute disgrace for a country like Canada. This is just a way to avoid having wrongdoing officers being sued. Can't they be any more obvious? Do they really think we'll swallow their team-color exucse bullshit?!

Ils n'ont pas le droit, si ils doivent etre idenfier parce qu'ils ont fait quelque chose de vraiment fou ils vont s'en sauver.

Le refus de s'identifier de la part du policier est de nature à porter atteinte au système de déontologie policière puisqu'il peut avoir comme conséquence de priver un citoyen de ses recours en raison de l'impossibilité d'identifier le policier concerné" (C.D.P. c. Dea et Durocher, C-2000-2956-3, C-2000-2957-3, 23 janvier 2002 et 29 mai 2002; confirmé par C.Q. 500-02-108728-028, 10 décembre 2003).

Ca s'en vient ridicule, et si vous pensez que ca va arreter si/quand le conflit "etudiant" sera regle; Think again. La Charest a reveille l'ours qui dormait, j'ai comme l'impression que les casseroles seront la pour rester tant que le PLQ sera au pouvoir.

Ca s'en vient ridicule, et si vous pensez que ca va arreter si/quand le conflit "etudiant" sera regle; Think again. La Charest a reveille l'ours qui dormait, j'ai comme l'impression que les casseroles seront la pour rester tant que le PLQ sera au pouvoir.

C'est dommage qu'on soit dans une dictature et qu'il n'y ait pas de possibilité de s'exprimer par voix d'une élection...

Pour ceux qui disent : "On s'en criss"

Rien de m'empêche de me monter un uniforme de la SPVM et foncer dans le tas... maintenant imaginez quelques personnes qui passent pour des faux agents de la SPVM... je vous laisse imaginer le scénario

Pour ceux qui disent : "On s'en criss"

Rien de m'empêche de me monter un uniforme de la SPVM et foncer dans le tas... maintenant imaginez quelques personnes qui passent pour des faux agents de la SPVM... je vous laisse imaginer le scénario

so what.. un faux matricule rendu la.. ya tellement de cameras dans les foules..matricule ou non ca change fuck all.. si yont reussi a pogner les 2 de pique du metro avec des photos d'ultramauvaise qualité yauront aucune difficulté a retrouver des vrais ou des faux policiers avec ou sans matricule

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

btw ca jase deja un peu dans les medias.. ils analysent les images recueillies et certains postes de quartier qui ont cachés les matricules seront réprimandés au besoin.. la situation ne se reproduira plus.. justice rendue lol

Back