Be aware of member VenomDesign / attention a ce membre

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL vous êtes les pires trous du cul que la planète est jamais portée.

Premièrement venant de vous ça n'a aucune crédibilité et faut rien avoir à faire de sa vie pour partir des idioties pareil sur Internet.

LOL at fagots crying.

Même si c'était vrai, faut un estj d'enfant roi attardé pour ne pas attendre des explications et tenter de scrapper l'image d'un gars qui est FORTEMENT apprécié par bien du monde. Gnagngagnagna je pleure parce que j'ai pas eu ce que je voulais quand je voulais.

Tu penses sérieusement qu'un gars qui a une réputation comme la sienne s'amuserait à faire déplacer un client de Laval pour l'envoyer chier lol? Y'es pas bipolaire attardé comme vous autres...

Holy shit is it that time.. The guy exchanged texts with him concerning the job he agreed to do and then claimed it wasn't his number, that's pretty weak, honesty is everything in business without your word your shit. If the story is true venom deserves the bad rep.

Premièrement venant de vous ça n'a aucune crédibilité et faut rien avoir à faire de sa vie pour partir des idioties pareil sur Internet.

LOL at fagots crying.

Même si c'était vrai, faut un estj d'enfant roi attardé pour ne pas attendre des explications et tenter de scrapper l'image d'un gars qui est FORTEMENT apprécié par bien du monde. Gnagngagnagna je pleure parce que j'ai pas eu ce que je voulais quand je voulais.

Tu penses sérieusement qu'un gars qui a une réputation comme la sienne s'amuserait à faire déplacer un client de Laval pour l'envoyer chier lol? Y'es pas bipolaire attardé comme vous autres...

You don't really understand how the world or business works, do you?

Lol the thing is, I know him very very well, he wouldnt have do that. I'ill bet 100$ this thread is bullshit. Something might have happen. What if the guy had to go to the hospital for X reason? You guys dont fucking know whats going on. He always answers to his phone. Me and my BF are presently also trying to contact him and he doesnt answer, that is not normal. The "S'pas moe" thing doesnt look lime Ben, he doesnt talk like that.

9834401.cms

Lol the thing is, I know him very very well, he wouldnt have do that. I'ill bet 100$ this thread is bullshit. Something might have happen. What if the guy had to go to the hospital for X reason? You guys dont fucking know whats going on. He always answers to his phone. Me and my BF are presently also trying to contact him and he doesnt answer, that is not normal. The "S'pas moe" thing doesnt look lime Ben, he doesnt talk like that.

Probably got loaded last night, no big mystery. If he was at a hospital it's as simple as: I'm in the hospital and his reputation wouldnt be fucked

nothing against VenomDesign, I don't know him

but you should learn and just go to KNS to get fenders rolled like 98% of MR
KNS was the first Place i told my friend to call. but apparently their fender roller is broken so we had to seek other options.

LOL at fagots crying.

ok there's nothibg wrong defending your girlfriend but why the hell in the world i would make up the story and bullshit ppl on someone i dont even know? and what explanation should we expect after hes saying that we called the wrong number? lmao.
and yes his 'reputation' should be affected after this pussy move.

you can know him as much as you want it but everyone is human and everyone have bad days, period

KNS was the first Place i told my friend to call. but apparently their fender roller is broken so we had to seek other options.

ok there's nothibg wrong defending your girlfriend but why the hell in the world i would make up the story and bullshit ppl on someone i dont even know? and what explanation should we expect after hes saying that we called the wrong number? lmao.
and yes his 'reputation' should be affected after this pussy move.

t'es tellement une fag, partir un thread sans avoir eu aucune explication, faut vraiment etre une petite pute.

Congratulations on proving to everyone why you should stay in a kitchen and not a garage.

t'es tellement une fag, partir un thread sans avoir eu aucune explication, faut vraiment etre une petite pute.
si tu ne sais pas lire l'anglais tu ne devrais pas poster petite tapette. quelle explication tu vx? le gars dis que tas le mauvais numero esti comment tu px avoir dautres explications?

Well maybe you really had the wrong number?

dude, we had the txt msg convos and called the same number. we aint dumb

quelle explication esti d'attardé? le gars a repondu a son cell et a dit qu'il a appeler la mauvaise personne. ya aucune explication requise.

quelle explication esti d'attardé? le gars a repondu a son cell et a dit qu'il a appeler la mauvaise personne. ya aucune explication requise.

oui l'illuminé, p-e que c'est pas lui qui a répondu, quand OP va avoir parlé avec venomdesign je vais pouvoir juger, mais la cest juste des paroles de petite princesse offensé.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back