Canadian Grand Prix Race day protest planned

Gregster

Legacy Member
http://en.espnf1.com/canada/motorsport/story/80396.html
A Facebook page has been set up to encourage students to take a trip on the Montreal subway system's yellow line, the only one with a station on Notre-Dame Island where the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve is located. Presenting itself as an experiment "to see how many people can get on the metro", the protest is scheduled for race day at 10:30, when tens of thousands of fans are in transit. Around 90% of the public takes the subway to reach the circuit.
I cannot wait to go to war!

the city and the prov gov can thank themselves for this, bunch of pussies let it go this far and now these moron kids think they own the world. as usual, our gov only good at talking bullshit and kissing the asses of donors for their re-election.

the city and the prov gov can thank themselves for this, bunch of pussies let it go this far and now these moron kids think they own the world. as usual, our gov only good at talking bullshit and kissing the asses of donors for their re-election.

Our gov isn't only good at talking BS they also know how to play driving nazi really well :)

Les gens qui sont pour le grand prix ne nous supporte justement pas en prenant part à cette activité grotesque. Donc au départ, moi je prends pour acquis que si tu vas au grand prix, c'est que t'es pas très très activiste. Les bonnes actions, ca commence au quotidien, comme de boycotter ce cirque.

Le grand prix calisse... le hockey = un vrai sport qui unit un peuple !! les courses de chars = un passe temps qui pollue tue une population par ses ecxes ! (pollution, sexisme, racisme )
, peut-être qu'on devrait partir une industrie de tourisme sexuelle ici. Si on rendait la prostitution juvénile légale on pourrait sûrement avoir des millions qui rentreraient en tourisme et à l'année longue en plus. Est-ce qu'il y a quelque chose qu'on ne tolèrera pas pour l'argent? Vous êtes vraiment fier d'avoir un tel évènement à Montréal lorsqu'on parle de la dernière heure pour la planète et l'environnement? Le F-1 à eu lieu a Bahrain pendant que des civiles sont massacrés pour avoir exprimé leurs opinions dans la rue, il y a 100 bonnes raisons pour crises cette ordure hors de notre ville!

wowww

Comparer la F1 au tourisme sexuel, not sure if srs. Je me demande si on interrogeait les victimes, mineures pour la plupart, de cette industrie si elles apprécieraient qu'on les compare au tourisme qu'apporte la F1....

Also;

Racism? really? the drivers are like a box of crayons.

Pollution? How many hours have 100s of cars been stuck idling due to this?

People just will need to screen the yellow line. It will only be accessible to people who have F1 Passes or tickets. If they don't have, then sooo sorry!

Hmmm...All of them stuck together like sardines in a can with no where to run and no where to hide, all trapped together.

Screen the tickets. Everyone with a ticket can take 95% of the metro. keep ONE train (or less) for those without tickets. Arrest anyone who tries to stir shit up

ma en fessé un asti de paquet si il y a une manif qui bloque le métro !! S'est sur que je ne serai pas capable de me retenir je vais me défouler fck que sa va faire du bien !

You people hate the protesters for making you sit in traffic and blocking the F1...Then you hate the govt' for everything else????

You People need to stick with what you believe! I'm totally PRO protest #OWS and I hope the entire F1 race goes to shit.

MTL has started a world wide movement way beyond tuition hikes,now Charest and his party look like a bunch of douchebags.

Ryan

You people hate the protesters for making you sit in traffic and blocking the F1...Then you hate the govt' for everything else????

You People need to stick with what you believe! I'm totally PRO protest #OWS and I hope the entire F1 race goes to shit.

MTL has started a world wide movement way beyond tuition hikes,now Charest and his party look like a bunch of douchebags.

Ryan

I think you should stfu with dumb ass comments like that because your little car repair business might be going to shit from now on...

For someone in the car domain.... just wow..

Back