Fraud Call!?

Duke

Legacy Member
here's the deal:
Somebody calls at my house with a weird number ( nothing unusual here), its a guy with a STRONG paki accent. My first language is not English but I can speak it well and understand it even better. I couldnt understand a word. He started by asking to speak with me in FRENCH.
He stated that he was calling from Microsoft-California. He was pretending my computer was sending error messages to them (wtf?) and that my computer was ''in danger''.
I said I couldnt understand shit and he started to scream at me to listen to him. I wanted to know why he was calling so he transfered me to his ''superior''. Again, strong paki accent but better english this time. The guy wanted me to open my computer and start pressing random keys like ''hold windows button etc"" I dont know shit about computer but I'm not dumb so I start asking the guy questions like how did he get me phone number etc . The guy couldnt answer my questions and was getting pissed at me. He truely wanted me to do his ''thing'' with my computer. Finally, i hand up. Another paki called me back, I hang up. The same person at the beginning calls back. I tell him clearly I didnt want him to call me back with his spam or something and he litterally starts screaming at me over the phone... I then said to him that he just proved my point that he was a fraud and the only problem I had at the moment was him.
WOW.
wtf is shit shit!
Anybody experience calls like that recently? They tried calling me for weeks, but I never pick up usually when I see numbers like that!

lol

Hackers Take $1 Billion a Year as Banks Blame Their Clients

Valiena Allison got a call from her bank on a busy morning two years ago about a wire transfer from her company’s account. She told the managers she hadn’t approved the transfer. The problem was, her computer had.

As Allison, chief executive officer of Sterling Heights, Michigan-based Experi-Metal Inc., was to learn, her company computer was approving other transfers as she spoke. During hours of frantic phone calls with her bank, Allison, 45, was unable to stop this cybercrime in progress as transfer followed transfer. By day’s end, $5.2 million was gone.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-...m-company-accounts-banks-won-t-indemnify.html

Called me too. It was just way too obivous that it was a scam. Gave the guy on the other line a big F*** Y**

how do they manage to do a computer fraud over the phone? thats my major question... i mean I dont know anything about comps but I played the innocent person and I said to the guy ok lets do it, just to see what he was about to ask me to do with my computer and he said turn your computer on, press Windows key for 5 sec then press ctlr blablabla ( which I didnt do, I was just listenning and see where he was going with all that), then I said that I didnt trust the fucker and also said a big fuckyou to him, after being screamed at!

Just buy an Apple computer.

in fact I am with Apple on my desktop, but I also have a windows laptop! The guy was like'' your on windows vista right?'' I'm like: No i'm with Apple dumbass! but he didnt listen and continued his bs lol

plus, whats most frightening is that they had every information on me: phoner number, address, postal code, name and they used that to try to gain my trust.... grrr

when they start the song and dance, I just hang up. if it's a call that seems like it might be real, I ask to deal with it in person to make sure they are legit.

Whats the number? ive been getting calls from cali for a few months now, i wonder if its them? i always seem to miss the call though, and they calling my cell! 805-915-xxxx

J'ai un ami qui en as eu un ya 2 mois de sa environs , il étais casiment rendu a lui donné son numero de carte loll mais rendu la il as compris que stai une marde et la envoyé chier

Back