Meilleurs portables en bas de 300 dollars

L.P.

Après mainte réflexion, j'ai décidé de ne pas payer plus de 300 dollars pour mon portable.

La raison est que je possède un ordinateur de bureau assez puissant.

Je veux un portable uniquement pour naviguer sur le web et pour l'utiliser en voyage.

J'aimerais avoir vos suggestions.

Après mainte réflexion, j'ai décidé de ne pas payer plus de 300 dollars pour mon portable.

La raison est que je possède un ordinateur de bureau assez puissant.

Je veux un portable uniquement pour naviguer sur le web et pour l'utiliser en voyage.

J'aimerais avoir vos suggestions.

Je peux te vendre mon netbook Dell is tu veux.

Pas cher! :) PM moi! :)

Une tablette maybe? Genre Samsung Galaxy Tab / Blackberry Playbook. C'est plus que suffisant pour le web.. En plus de supporter Flash et HDMI out

EDIT: si t'as VRAIMENT besoin d'un laptop a cause du OS et du clavier je dirais que le best serait peut-etre un laptop recent usagé a 300$

Si tu mets Ubuntu dessus tu peux prendre a peu près n'importe lequel. Si tu mets Windows 7 sur un laptop < 300$ tu cours après le trouble.

Moi j'ai ahceté un Emachine ordi "no name" de ACER ecran de 15" je le roule depuis 1ans sans problème 325$ tx in. je crois.

Le prix le plus bas que j'ai trouvé est de 240 dollars.

C'est possible d'avoir un prix inférieur?

En passant, je préfère un ordinateur qu'une tablette.

Étant donné que je veux quelque chose de neuf, le netbook est ma seule option.

Dual core netbook with an AMD chip, because radeon HD > intel integrated gpu.

A c50 chip on the smallest cell battery will last you well over 4 hours. Also you can play games on it and it'll support 4gigs of ram.

Only downside is the screen size, but its purrty.

Dual core netbook with an AMD chip, because radeon HD > intel integrated gpu.

A c50 chip on the smallest cell battery will last you well over 4 hours. Also you can play games on it and it'll support 4gigs of ram.

Only downside is the screen size, but its purrty.

I agree that the ATI mobile graphics "chip" is better than the intel offering but I just picked up an acer aspire with an atom 2600 in it and it's dual core with HT and I really can't complain. For sure it's not my primary system but for interweb duties so far it's been a champ. And I'm even running 7 ultimate on it, obviously with 3/4 of the services disabled, but it still runs good. Only thing I could ask would be for more ram, 1gb just isn't enough, just need to ifgure out how to open the fucker to stick a 2gb stick in it.

edit: Missed you statement of 4gb of ram, so that's definitely a + for the AMD, max is 2gb for my atom, but for 229 I couldn't say no.

I agree that the ATI mobile graphics "chip" is better than the intel offering but I just picked up an acer aspire with an atom 2600 in it and it's dual core with HT and I really can't complain. For sure it's not my primary system but for interweb duties so far it's been a champ. And I'm even running 7 ultimate on it, obviously with 3/4 of the services disabled, but it still runs good. Only thing I could ask would be for more ram, 1gb just isn't enough, just need to ifgure out how to open the fucker to stick a 2gb stick in it.

edit: Missed you statement of 4gb of ram, so that's definitely a + for the AMD, max is 2gb for my atom, but for 229 I couldn't say no.

I don't bother turning off anything, personally, maybe i should...

Are you able to play games on it? So far i've had issues with Crysis 2 slowing down to a crawl, MW3 does too in heavy open fire fights.

There aren't any laptops for under $300. It's not Back-To-School Season.

New laptop, sealed in box ≈ $400.00.

I just bought yesterday at costco a HP Pavillon DM1 netbook
it is 399$+tx but to be honest I would not go any lower for brand new
costco now have the 2 year full warranty and 90 days bring it back no questions asked
I bought it and will ensure all my stuff works properly, if all is good i'll keep it otherwise will bring it back and get refunded.
Reviews on the web are really good for that model.
Size is perfect for me and performance should be more than ample for web browsing.
Comes with an hdmi port to hook to the tv for movies.
4gb RAM, 500 Gig disk, AMD dual core 1.3ghz cpu, good graphic card
The beats speakers on this unit are surprising! I never thought something this small could sound that good!

Unfortunatly I don't trust Asus or DELL or Acer when talking laptops

^^ HP is phasing out their laptops division.

I have an Acer and it's OK if it doesn't need to move around too much. Never touched an ASUS but I'd probably use it. I don't know where to buy Dell, I think they only sell on their website anymore, no?

When I shopped I also considered a Gateway and a Lenovo but the Lenovo's shift key and arrows was too awkward to type comfortably and the Gateway was a netbook and the French keyboard really pissed me off. Turns out all the laptops have bilingual keyboards now except for Apple. Long live Apple.

Serrieux best

laptop usager ou notbook

install le linux gnu de ton choix.
savoure La liberter Des free ware.

I don't bother turning off anything, personally, maybe i should...

Are you able to play games on it? So far i've had issues with Crysis 2 slowing down to a crawl, MW3 does too in heavy open fire fights.

Lol, games, no i can't say that I have tried any games, I'll give it a try and let you know

Back