Iphone 4S gurus txt Keylogger questions

SubPrez

Hi Iphone Gurus!

I have my personal Iphone 4S with Fido. I need to install a (keylogger) or any type of app to be able to send my txt message to a computer, email or any type of other device.

I know that if my iphone is jailbroken i can do it easy. BUT i cant and wont jailbreak it. If a solution is available i am willing to pay the price for it.

feel free to message me for this issue.

thanks guys

Restoring the backup to see the info is not an option. I need to be able to view the txt as i want, ( on the go). Thanks for the input.

Traduction:

Hi Iphone Gurus!

My girlfriend have a iPhone 4S with Fido. I need to install a (keylogger) or any type of app to be able to spy on her txt message, email or any other communication.

I know that if her iphone was jailbroken i could do that easy, but i can't and won't jailbreak cause she will be suspicious. If a solution is available i am willing to pay the price for it.

feel free to make fun of me on this issue.

thanks guys

Last edited:
you're gonna have to jailbreak that shit.

if you didn't find it in the app store already, it doesn't exist.

I am a private investigator, for about nearly the same price as a keylogging app or program i can spy on your girlfriend and tell you if she is a slut or cheating on you.
Just private message me her name, where she works, home addresse, a little bit about her and her favorite position.
Answers withen two weeks 100% or money back garunteed!

With Rogers, there is an advanced text messaging feature, i had it setup in a way that a copy of every txt msg was forwarded to my email address. Ask Fido customer service is the same feature exists

With Rogers, there is an advanced text messaging feature, i had it setup in a way that a copy of every txt msg was forwarded to my email address. Ask Fido customer service is the same feature exists

This might help you and be cheaper that Rogers forwarding service:
anti-joke-chicken-meme-generator-when-do-you-know-your-girlfriend-is-cheating-you-when-she-s-naked-with-someone-else-badaae.jpg

Back