Looking for somone with a RC heclicopter that is big enought to fly a Gopro.

WannaBeDrifter

MR staff member
Hey everyone,

Next month, I will be filming the drift sequence of my short-film (Two-Tone Part2) at Autodrome St-Eustache. I would really like to do some aerial shots with a RC Helicopter and a gopro. Would anyone on MR know somone that would be down to do it?

PM me for more info

Thanks!

Here's a link of two-tone part1.

I bought one from RS and I made it lift bigger things than a gopro. The only prob is the battery life is shit and you only get about a 3 min flight. So it would not work for you.

Savoir contrôler ça comme du monde avec la variable du vent, ça risque de donner des images pas trop fameuses.

I hooked one up to a kite in punta cana this march, results were shit... lol

559591_10150700333788845_664768576_n.jpg

Savoir contrôler ça comme du monde avec la variable du vent, ça risque de donner des images pas trop fameuses.

well I dont need the craziest images :p And there is a really a good footage stabilisation plug-in in adobe afect effect

I bought one from RS and I made it lift bigger things than a gopro. The only prob is the battery life is shit and you only get about a 3 min flight. So it would not work for you.

that not to bad... I dont want to film for hours and hourse, just 1 or 2 shots would be good enought

I got fpv equipped helicopters and a quad rotor mikrocopter

whats your rate?

T5shortblock: hahaha

< Send me a PM with your contact info , we can swap numbers and talk about it a little ... BTW if you are located around Ile-Bizzard we could probably meet @ lunch since I work 1 minute from the bridge and show you some stuff...

Back