Fs: Nissan skyline 3000$ for sale till next week!! Has to go! New pictures! New price

bump of the day!!
and have fun to the people that are going to the UR of this year and DRIVE SAFE!

yes. and what no free bump?
and yes i have to sell it since i have a new project and plans.

move on in my life. no more racing for me and all. those. :)
haha. getting to old for that stuff now.

bump.

lol the car is in pieces... nothing is in the car at all, no engine, tranny, interior, exhaust, electrical, theres well over hundreds of pieces and parts to put together... So if someone is looking to go meet him and drive the car away or get it towed in one piece, your SOL . When i messaged to come see the car he said he'd meet me at a shopping mall, and then while I was on my way there he called and said the car was at his parents house... how do you want me to meet you somewhere without the car even being able to move?! let alone meet me somewhere not even close to your house and change your mind and forget your car doesn't even have an engine inside???

@:fl4k you ask where i live..i said near the mall. I did not say to meet over there. its all bolts on to the engine. and the electrical is actually working. and yet again its said that its a project car. if it was running, do you really think 4500$? if it was running and all and with the pieces of top performance it would worth at least a good 8g's

if you have nothing else to do but to talk trash on people treads please go find somewhere else to do so.
if you are not interested go look somewhere else.

thank you.

Bummp de cette semaine!!
Il doit partir!!

3000$ no nego!!
Cash en main.

Cette offre termine le 17 aout 2012!!!

Someone buy it!! It has to go!!

Back