My new old Z (s30)

Dude you are living my dream, nice pick up! *tu*

Definitely do the RB if you can, see below, a guy on a message board I post on has a really nice S30 project going, needless to say he's in Dubai and money is not really an issue lol

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-gallery/41024-project-rb-z.html

but again, nice, can't wait to see what you do with it next.

Malheureusement, moi j'ai pas la chance d'avoir que la limite de l'imagination haha

Le pétrole qui fait rouler nos voitures sert a tuner cet 240, triste réalité :(

Je vais etudier plusieurs setup c sur que dans le 4 cylindres sa prend dequoi de turbo sinon sa sera pas débile..

N/A RB26 would be wicked. Check out Rocky Auto for some ideas on engines. They do tons of modern swaps into old cars.

the RB30 was never turbo if my memory is right. but you know, with money you can do what you want ;)

Very nice! Ill tell you one thing if I had to do it again id swap a KA24DE turbo or a vk56 not a RB26 I still love my project but damn its expensive a vk56 would've been done by now hehe good luck and if you need anything go check out the most knowledgable Z community out their on hybridz.org I'm Wedge on their. Hope to see you soon.

maybe the rb26 is expensive but it is also the most common engine swapped in the s30 chassis, and the most documented, so i think my choice will be this one too.

Haha and i will have someone to refer to here in quebec if something happens ;)

J'ai le meme projet fini pour un prix derisoire, les gens de qui j'ai acheter ma voiture ont 30 voitures en stock en tout temp alors le projet s'est presenter et je compte bien en profite mais rassurer vous, je reste dans le s30 haha

À vendre!? Je ne m'attendais pas à voir cette Z sur kijiji aussi tôt.

Rassure toi, je rachete un autre s30 qui me fera economiser pasmal de $$ .

Si tu viens de drummond faudrait bien se voir un moment donner ;)

Back