Canada's largest Protestant church approves boycott of Israeli settlement products

honestly you can tell the jews in the thread - their very butthurt

anyone can look at the ethnic cleansing going on in israel where AFRICAN immigrants are being deported just for being black... its disgusting
What the hell are you talking about? Do you know how many Ethiopians live in Israel peacefully? Yes Israel kicks out Black people but not because they are Black you idiot, they come to Israel as "refugees" with no cause. All they do is sleep on the grass in the parks and do nothing. Israel has a problem of mostly Sudanese and Eritrean refugees who come to Israel and commit crimes such as rape. Send those fucking animals back to where they belong.

ethiopan jews migrated to israel legally. They have the right to because every jew does

However, most of isreali cheap labour is occupied by migrant workers just like the entire region, those are treated like garbage regardless if they commit crimes/keep to themselves. You're telling me every shop employee that's black is a rapist LOL common there is police and ar-15s everywhere in Israel.

This guy is a bit special, he's trying to tell me that the jews commited genocide against jesus, im not sure if he knows what genocide means.

Anyways, to answer your questions:

Do i agree with the boycott?

Short answer: Yes

Long answer(bible):

Although a boycott is a noble idea, this practice is largely inneffective, and has proven on many occasions to simply be a waste of time, and an excuse for A: antisemitism, or B: Media attention. And I simply do not know what the real motivation of this church is, since 80% of the members did not want to get involved, which leads me to believe this is most likely a media stunt or an excuse for antisemitism as i said, not a genuine movement. Im just judging based on the numbers here as the church is known to cater to the masses, which is not the case.

Do i believe whats going on in the region is just?

Short answer: No

Explanation (long answer):

I dont think either party is entirely "just" in the west bank. In light of the fact that if there will ever be a two state solution, which i doubt will happen, it is detrimental to the peace for jews to settle in the west bank as it will be a palestinian part of the land, but only detrimental because mahmoud abbass made a public statement that he wants a palestine WITHOUT jews, which is, lets be honest here, an apartheid statement, although im sure the settlers know this, and are aware of what they are doing. If he really does want a state, he should accept the land with the existing arab majority population and not discriminate.

On the other hand, the land is administered illegally by israel, however, people forget this new administration is far from violent compared to the jordanian administration of the land prior (palestinians were not allowed to build anything whatsoever and were shot for doing so). So yes the israeli government does bulldoze palestinian houses that were recently built without permit, and yes they even bulldoze jewish and christian houses that were built without permit (not as popular to demonstrate in the news), but the government has now made it illegal to build any new settlements for israeli citizens in the west bank.

Even if it does one day become a palestinian piece of land, and they want peace as they claim, then why shouldnt the jews that have settled there recently along with the recent arab settlers(yes not all of them have been there for a while) be allowed to live in new palestine, governed by a palestinian government along with the christians and muslims if they choose to? It is the holy land after all.

Now keep in mind that there are 1,600,000 arabs living inside israel(not including the west bank or gaza strip) who do not wish to leave the country, and live, for the most part, very good lives with the same opportunities as jewish and christian citizens. The israeli government is in no way practicing apartheid.

No i do not believe either side is just, but in a conflict of this scale and complexity, the solution is always the lesser of two evils, and rarely a "just" one.

what the settlers are doing is wrong IMO .therefore a boycott is justified plain and simple .there is nothing antisemitic about it but they can keep playing the violin , the music is dying off

also u dont beleive whats going on in the region as just yet u jestify all actions .

i do understand that the arabs arent angels but they hold the lesser and of the stick ATM so until the situation is reversed if ever i will keep at it . if it were reversed i would be all over the arabs the same way .

you dont have to look far about the attutide some people have . look at daysh , he's easy to upset and then he lets loose showing us what he really thinks . i garantee it stems from conversation about the topic at home with family etc . anyways this is way off topic but basically there is nothing wrong with the boycott and the situation in the middle east isnt just , what more is there to talk about

what the settlers are doing is wrong IMO .therefore a boycott is justified plain and simple .there is nothing antisemitic about it but they can keep playing the violin , the music is dying off.

Again, i do think a boycott is justifiable, however, looking at the numbers, it still does not make sense how or why it was approved when the majority of the members are against the boycott

also u dont beleive whats going on in the region as just yet u jestify all actions.

i do understand that the arabs arent angels but they hold the lesser and of the stick ATM so until the situation is reversed if ever i will keep at it . if it were reversed i would be all over the arabs the same way.

Your talking about the west bank as if it were and arab vs jewish affair, its not limited to that. No group in the west bank is an angel. Sunnis fight shiite who fight christians who fight jews, and vice versa in every arrangement, i said it before, many of the israeli soldiers in the west bank are arab, but the military acts as more of a policing force for community on community squables than anything. Jews are highlighted in the west bank as purpotraters but anyone whos travelled to the region know that every group has complained about every other group who have all complained about the army who is responsible for policing the region. Its a cesspool. Soldiers are humans too, they make mistakes, like every other army in the world.

you dont have to look far about the attutide some people have . look at daysh , he's easy to upset and then he lets loose showing us what he really thinks . i garantee it stems from conversation about the topic at home with family etc . anyways this is way off topic but basically there is nothing wrong with the boycott and the situation in the middle east isnt just , what more is there to talk about

you are very much the way you describe Deysh, i have supplied factual, analytical and logical responses to everything everyone has to say, but not once have you acknowledged this, in fact, everytime someone presents a counter argument you THANK them without knowing if what they are saying is true or not, or looking into the validity yourself. Like a rampaging teenager.

Repetition after repetition absent logic and acknowledgement of new information that has been presented, as if you barely read anything i post simply because you WANT to hate israel. Read, use your head, verify your sources if you care so much.

Its a very easy task to visit RT or press tv and take their word as king, and form an opinion that almost all democratic nations in the world are in fact evil, and all those countries not accused of genocide who pass humans rights inspections are in fact the worst of countries.

Cross reference, read, analyze, dont get caught up in all the drama and you'll have a clearer image of what is happening.

Read

ethiopan jews migrated to israel legally. They have the right to because every jew does

However, most of isreali cheap labour is occupied by migrant workers just like the entire region, those are treated like garbage regardless if they commit crimes/keep to themselves. You're telling me every shop employee that's black is a rapist LOL common there is police and ar-15s everywhere in Israel.

Treated like garbage in some areas, maybe, but so are mexican americans, african americans, asians, and any ethnicity in a low tolerance area, all over north america depending on where they go, every country has bad areas, what they share in common with israeli immigrants is that they all share the same rights.
For example, as a non saudi in saudi arabia, if you are driving a car and hit by a saudi, rear ended, side swiped, any kind of traffic accident, anyones fault. The non saudi will ALWAYS have to pay the damages of the saudi national whether you live there as a lebanese, syrian, american or chinese immigrant. That right there is a tiny example.

There are non jewish black people in israel who live in areas where they are never bothered and there are arab and jewish areas where asians and blacks are treated like garbage, but like i said, at the end of the day share the same rights.

And dont pretend like you give a sh** about how immigrants are treated in a country where they are given equal rights, meanwhile arab countries still practice slave labour with hundreds of thousnads of immigrants.

Last edited:
spoken like a true jew

You complain to me about Deysh's true colors, yet here are yours:

Now at first, you told montrealracing members you dont dislike jews, you just dislike what israel stands for. So shouldnt you be saying "spoken like a true zionist, or israeli", however it has become apparent to me that you, in fact, do not like jews, and blame them for what you think happens in israel and around the world and just like i thought, this problem of yours, began with jews, not a piece of land governed by a majority jewish population in the middle east, but jews in general it appears.

So tell me,

Where did you learn the nature of the "true jew"? Tell me more about this true jew.

I posted many times, the problem in the middle east is one of religion and fairytales, not land. You just confirmed where your problem lies. You pretend to feel for what you think is happening to palestinians and lets pretend for a minute that all the mis information thats washed your brain is true.

There have been a total of 15,000 palestinian casualties in israel, whether it be militants or civilians in 64 years. And you seem to be so obssessed with this issue, maybe your an arab and you feel for them, there is nothing wrong with that. But why have you never broached the subject of 20,000 murdered palestinians in jordan over the period of a few weeks, or 45,000 syrians murdered in 27 days in hama, or millions of casualties in africa due to islamist militants? The brutal treatment of palestinians muslim and christians alike in lebanon, where exponentially more have been killed in the last 30 years than in 64 years in israel. Yet you dont give 2 shits about genocides and attrocities in any country of the world. You have a problem with one, the jewish country.

Last edited:
What the hell are you talking about? Do you know how many Ethiopians live in Israel peacefully? Yes Israel kicks out Black people but not because they are Black you idiot, they come to Israel as "refugees" with no cause. All they do is sleep on the grass in the parks and do nothing. Israel has a problem of mostly Sudanese and Eritrean refugees who come to Israel and commit crimes such as rape. Send those fucking animals back to where they belong.

did you even read wat the fawk you just wrote... your one hell of a racist jew my friend.

amen to this.. israel is a fking police state and if anything these zionists treat immigrants like animals..

BTW You said ethiopians leave peacefully in israel??
look at this ethiopian being ganged up by a bunch of jews practicing JEW JITSU

OR

ISRAEL SUBJECTING BLACK FEMALES TO BE STERALIZED

Zionists are fking disgusting.

Treated like garbage in some areas, maybe, but so are mexican americans, african americans, asians, and any ethnicity in a low tolerance area, all over north america depending on where they go, every country has bad areas, what they share in common with israeli immigrants is that they all share the same rights.
For example, as a non saudi in saudi arabia, if you are driving a car and hit by a saudi, rear ended, side swiped, any kind of traffic accident, anyones fault. The non saudi will ALWAYS have to pay the damages of the saudi national whether you live there as a lebanese, syrian, american or chinese immigrant. That right there is a tiny example.

There are non jewish black people in israel who live in areas where they are never bothered and there are arab and jewish areas where asians and blacks are treated like garbage, but like i said, at the end of the day share the same rights.

And dont pretend like you give a sh** about how immigrants are treated in a country where they are given equal rights, meanwhile arab countries still practice slave labour with hundreds of thousnads of immigrants.

Why do you keep changing the subject to arab racism? lol I'm not arab and I will never argue that there are that many if any human rights in neighbooring countries...that's a whole different topic...we're discussing isreali treatment of people

i'm for human rights for everyone. people are people. regardless of ethnicity religion or whatever if you drink water and breath air you deserve just as much as anybody else. no exceptions for nobody.

BTW You said ethiopians leave peacefully in israel??
look at this ethiopian being ganged up by a bunch of jews practicing JEW JITSU

OR

ISRAEL SUBJECTING BLACK FEMALES TO BE STERALIZED

Zionists are fking disgusting.

Sterilization is even practiced in canada towards certain medical conditions, as well as many other countries. Show me a video of compulsory sterilization in israel towards all black females, not simply those with medical conditions, from a credible source, you know, one that doesnt focus solely on 8,000 square miles in the middle east, and america.

As for your first video, have you never seen a fight between two different races in canada? or anywhere else? Call it what you want, there are idiots everywhere. In certain conflicts, im sure you know which, one group of arabs deemed themselves superior to a group of non arabs and killed a few hundred thousand of them. But, that doesnt matter, neither does the constant harrassment of lebanese christians in lebanon, or enslavement of blacks and asians in nearly every arab country...

Why do you keep changing the subject to arab racism? lol I'm not arab and I will never argue that there are that many if any human rights in neighbooring countries...that's a whole different topic...we're discussing isreali treatment of people

i'm for human rights for everyone. people are people. regardless of ethnicity religion or whatever if you drink water and breath air you deserve just as much as anybody else. no exceptions for nobody.

I've used america and canada in examples to, however, we are talking about a middle eastern conflict, specifically in relation to israel. What better example to use to elaborate on my point other than neighbouring countries who all happen to be arab, and many with muslim governments. Who are involved in this conflict in one way or another. I have never seen you comment on the treatment of black people in some areas of america, or in any other country than israel.

If we were talking about the civil war in El salvador, i would bring up central american and south american conflicts related to or similar to the issues as a comparison if i felt el salvador alone was the target of criticism as the worst country in central america

lol @ butt hurt jews and this thread.

church has took it stance what you gonna do about it? Modern countries like France are even voicing their opinions

only some time left ;)

You complain to me about Deysh's true colors, yet here are yours:

Now at first, you told montrealracing members you dont dislike jews, you just dislike what israel stands for. So shouldnt you be saying "spoken like a true zionist, or israeli", however it has become apparent to me that you, in fact, do not like jews, and blame them for what you think happens in israel and around the world and just like i thought, this problem of yours, began with jews, not a piece of land governed by a majority jewish population in the middle east, but jews in general it appears.

So tell me,

Where did you learn the nature of the "true jew"? Tell me more about this true jew.

I posted many times, the problem in the middle east is one of religion and fairytales, not land. You just confirmed where your problem lies. You pretend to feel for what you think is happening to palestinians and lets pretend for a minute that all the mis information thats washed your brain is true.

There have been a total of 15,000 palestinian casualties in israel, whether it be militants or civilians in 64 years. And you seem to be so obssessed with this issue, maybe your an arab and you feel for them, there is nothing wrong with that. But why have you never broached the subject of 20,000 murdered palestinians in jordan over the period of a few weeks, or 45,000 syrians murdered in 27 days in hama, or millions of casualties in africa due to islamist militants? The brutal treatment of palestinians muslim and christians alike in lebanon, where exponentially more have been killed in the last 30 years than in 64 years in israel. Yet you dont give 2 shits about genocides and attrocities in any country of the world. You have a problem with one, the jewish country.

my granny's last name is frajman

i wish everything was as black and white as u make it out to be . selecting what ur gonna asnwer and avoiding what u cant put shiny numbers on . anyways

Last edited:
my granny's last name is frajman

i wish everything was as black and white as u make it out to be . selecting what ur gonna asnwer and avoiding what u cant put shiny numbers on . anyways

You have no room to comment or post after talking to me about the syrian coast that israel stole... You dont even know where syria is on the map...

The fact that you find numbers fancy tells me something about your intelligence, unfortunately im not sitting next to you, to help you through the parts of the text with big words.

Back