Canada's largest Protestant church approves boycott of Israeli settlement products

keep telling urself that . ur either really smart and pretty good at pushing what suits you or just dumb like the masses and dont want to see whats really going

keep telling urself that . ur either really smart and pretty good at pushing what suits you or just dumb like the masses and dont want to see whats really going

I see exactly whats going on...

You dont even know where to look. "also it was fair for syria to lose most of its coast line because israel needed water right ? thats kosher to "

But i'm a nice guy, i am, so i'll help you out.

Below is a map of Syria, note that their coast is NORTH of Lebanon, not SOUTH of Lebanon.

msyria.gif

^You can start here ^

Now dont go all anti Israeli on me and photoshop the picture to make it look like Israel took over most of Syria, it will catch on way too fast with your groupies, it might even make it on to PressTV as a Human Rights Catastrophe... What would i do?

^^ yeah , for some reason i though the golan heights were on the coast ,but are they not stolen . oh yes they were giving it back i forgot .

if i looked everything up b4 posting like you i wouldnt have made that mistake , im thirsty...

^^ yeah , for some reason i though the golan heights were on the coast ,but are they not stolen . oh yes they were giving it back i forgot .

if i looked everything up b4 posting like you i wouldnt have made that mistake , im thirsty...

Well if in your books warfare is a grand theft auto event.... i guess they were stolen

And i didnt have to look anything up buddy, when i get into a discussion like this, i make sure i know what im talking about. You should try it, you know, participating in a discussion with well thought out and researched educated responses rather than ignorant E-Fist pumping.

You admited once again, well, this is the first conscience admission i guess, that you do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

here's a lil copy paste

Construction of Israeli settlements began in the remainder of the territory held by Israel, which was governed under military administration until 1981, when Israel passed the Golan Heights Law extending Israeli law and administration throughout the territory.[15] This move was condemned by the United Nations Security Council in UN Resolution 497,[16][17] which said that "the Israeli decision to impose its laws, jurisdiction and administration in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights is null and void and without international legal effect." Israel asserts it has a right to retain the Golan, citing the text of UN Resolution 242, which calls for "safe and recognised boundaries free from threats or acts of force".[18] However, the international community rejects Israeli claims to title to the territory and regards it as sovereign Syrian territory

i call that grand theft auto ,and thats what it would be called anywhere else in the world cept for that part.

so why is it again that their holding on to that peice of land ? oh yea water

here's a lil copy paste

Construction of Israeli settlements began in the remainder of the territory held by Israel, which was governed under military administration until 1981, when Israel passed the Golan Heights Law extending Israeli law and administration throughout the territory.[15] This move was condemned by the United Nations Security Council in UN Resolution 497,[16][17] which said that "the Israeli decision to impose its laws, jurisdiction and administration in the occupied Syrian Golan Heights is null and void and without international legal effect." Israel asserts it has a right to retain the Golan, citing the text of UN Resolution 242, which calls for "safe and recognised boundaries free from threats or acts of force".[18] However, the international community rejects Israeli claims to title to the territory and regards it as sovereign Syrian territory

i call that grand theft auto ,and thats what it would be called anywhere else in the world cept for that part.

so why is it again that their holding on to that peice of land ? oh yea water

I find it very interesting how the vast majority of the world criticizes every aspect of the UN and their policy of bending over backwards for OIC countries, but when it comes to bashing Israel...

Well Well, Heer yee, Heer yee, the UN now becomes the word of justice and wisdom in the world says the same advocates of the arab countries that rabidly bash the UN on every issue NOT regarding israel... Another middle eastern hippocracy you say? No way?!

We are all aware of the UN's famous and often immense body count due to shenanigans and poor decisions in the past. Many of their resolution are borderline suicidal to israel from a strategic and tactical defense standpoint.

The Golan heights, as i said before, is the high ground of a country that has been at war with israel on multiple occasions, that refuses to even acknowledge israel as a country, and has repeatedly used these very mountains to stage deadly assaults on population centers, and during times of relative tranquility, they might as well light up a bat signal over the golan heights when it was under Syrian control and announce that the Jihad gateway wendys on the israeli border is open late, and the targets are great!

Buddy, your doing 360s, 720s and 1080s, circling over your crushed arguments stepping over your feet every step of the way. Enough, go read... learn... if you need help with the words, ask me, ill gladly help. I can help with maps too, i've seen a few, the thicker lines divide the countries, the blue blobs are water. The larger blue blobs are seas, with coasts! The smaller ones arent!

I would even say Keep trying, but you already told me you couldnt be bothered to even look at a map of the middle east, never mind debate issues such as these...

Last edited:
You call a guy who answers you back with facts after facts after facts dumb? Yet is is YOU who said that Israel stole Syria's "COAST"?? Bahahaha you don't know your history/geography.

I've said this many times and I believe EVOX09 has stated this numerous times also; This is not a war over a "piece of land'', this is a war against a religion whilst using a piece of land as an excuse.

in my honest opinion i believe that it should of been along tima ago the UN should of demilitarized israel, theyre the ones always spitting on internationl law even when its always been quite gratefull to them.

today is a different story though.... israel.s neighbors have been massing military toys like hell in that region ever since their facho neighbor has been acting like a prick, and milddle eastern military of turkey ,syria and even egypt is a not a force too be joked about either.
yall gonna say israel has top techno weapons blablablabla , them arabs have a shit load of stuff around there and israel is bound too be first the target

in my honest opinion i believe that it should of been along tima ago the UN should of demilitarized israel, theyre the ones always spitting on internationl law even when its always been quite gratefull to them.

today is a different story though.... israel.s neighbors have been massing military toys like hell in that region ever since their facho neighbor has been acting like a prick, and milddle eastern military of turkey ,syria and even egypt is a not a force too be joked about either.
yall gonna say israel has top techno weapons blablablabla , them arabs have a shit load of stuff around there and israel is bound too be first the target

The middle eastern military of Turkey? The Syrian army? Yes Israel is their top concern at the moment...

84586064603_retard-prize.jpg

Last edited:
I find it very interesting how the vast majority of the world criticizes every aspect of the UN and their policy of bending over backwards for OIC countries, but when it comes to bashing Israel...

Well Well, Heer yee, Heer yee, the UN now becomes the word of justice and wisdom in the world says the same advocates of the arab countries that rabidly bash the UN on every issue NOT regarding israel... Another middle eastern hippocracy you say? No way?!

We are all aware of the UN's famous and often immense body count due to shenanigans and poor decisions in the past. Many of their resolution are borderline suicidal to israel from a strategic and tactical defense standpoint.

The Golan heights, as i said before, is the high ground of a country that has been at war with israel on multiple occasions, that refuses to even acknowledge israel as a country, and has repeatedly used these very mountains to stage deadly assaults on population centers, and during times of relative tranquility, they might as well light up a bat signal over the golan heights when it was under Syrian control and announce that the Jihad gateway wendys on the israeli border is open late, and the targets are great! Buddy, your doing 360s, 720s and 1080s, circling over your crushed arguments stepping over your feet every step of the way. Enough, go read... learn... if you need help with the words, ask me, ill gladly help. I can help with maps too, i've seen a few, the thicker lines divide the countries, the blue blobs are water. The larger blue blobs are seas, with coasts! The smaller ones arent!

I would even say Keep trying, but you already told me you couldnt be bothered to even look at a map of the middle east, never mind debate issues such as these...

they supply 1/3 of israels water supply , i wonder what would happen without them . when did syria attack israel the last time ? of course if they got the golan heights back they would auto attack because its just to hard to do it otherwise.

this has gone off topic again and again and again . i support the church and theres nothing nobody can do about it

evo and deysh mentalities are changing and people are realizing what zionists are doing to israel..

we understand your both butt hurt about this decision from the church but this is just more signs of things to come ;)

If the two of you would care to pay attention, you would notice that i agreed with the churches decision of a boycott. Dont analyze my mentality, your not intelligent enough and you dont have the attention span necessary. I've mentioned 3 or 4 times in multiple posts that i agree with the boycott, yet somehow you managed to miss that.

About those things to come Cyntheman, it doesnt take a genius to look at the past, and extrapolate what might be in the future. As your handicapped friend who claimed the jews Genocided jesus said. "israel.s neighbors have been massing military toys like hell" . Well he's right, i see a future of many momentus massacres and genocides in the name of dictatorship, islam, and arab supremacy with these fancy new weapons, oops, i mean toys... For the dictators to play with of course.

Far more effective than the machete and hand guns used in Sudan. Far more devastating then the tank shells, grenades and mines used on the citizens of Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan etc by their own governments Maybe they could get their total body count into the 10s of Millions this time around?!

If Iran completes their purchase order of a nice portable Urban Nuke for the Hezbollah, and dont bash me because im just being ambitious here... Hundreds of millions? That would be a glorious day to remember for this coalition of fundamentalist thugs and dictators. And with all these new developments in chemical sciences, im sure the saudis and pakistanis will have so many interesting and creative ways to mutilate and torture their future populations, and maybe, if they're lucky find a way to detect witchcraft in advance? (yes it is illegal to be a witch or sorcerer in saudi arabia by law)

And what about those jews? Oh yes, they'll get them too.

In terms of the jordanian river supplying 33% of israel's water supply, no. As a body of usable water in CMs relative to the total CMs available in all bodies of water in the country, it consist of almost 33%. However, how much of the water that is actually used in israel comes from the jordan river. It varies from 15-25% depending on the year. And they would survive without it if necessary.

The Golan heights used to be Syrian land, Syrian land used to take pot shots at Israeli population centers during times of peace, and used as staging ground and tactical assault positions during times of war. So it was taken from Syria, and if israel is guilty of stealing land from syria to defend itself, then Lebanon is Guilty of denying Syria the opportunity to concquer Lebanon and murder their christian population on multiple occasions, and everyone knows (well maybe not your special group of people), they tried, many times. Those poor Syrians, they cant get rid of the christians or the jews.

Last edited:
cant really mess with north korea can you , i wonder why . why does iran want nukes again ? oh yeah they want to nuke israel lol .

i looked into the water supply and it is infact 1/3 of the water supply , numbers dont lie . off topic again

if someone as thug and corrupt as israel had a nuke id want a nuke too..... evox09 the world has change , middle eastern military,s are not ill equipped by 80's soviet tanks and rusted old humvee's no more.

cant really mess with north korea can you , i wonder why . why does iran want nukes again ? oh yeah they want to nuke israel lol .

i looked into the water supply and it is infact 1/3 of the water supply , numbers dont lie . off topic again

These two government have vastly different motivation, and leadership. Iran is known for outsourcing and supplying terrorist for more than 30 years now. They supplied hezbollah very well in 2006 with their own weapons.

if someone as thug and corrupt as israel had a nuke id want a nuke too..... evox09 the world has change , middle eastern military,s are not ill equipped by 80's soviet tanks and rusted old humvee's no more.

Listen Ding Dong, i know Turkey has a very powerful military, but so do India, China, England, France, Russia, America and Israel. Whats your point? Are you expecting Turkey to go to war with Israel? Are you aware that Israel is responsible for supplying the turkish military with the vast majority of their military upgrades over the past 10 years? In fact there were Israeli technicians in turkey actively upgrading their technology until 2010. You dont seem to know whats going on in the world, or have an understanding for politics.

Last edited:
These two government have vastly different motivation, and leadership. Iran is known for outsourcing and supplying terrorist for more than 30 years now. They supplied hezbollah very well in 2006 with their own weapons.

u dont think iran would use a nuke do you ? see the way i see it but im uneducated and stupid, right now if some1 wants to use air to say bomb a facility in iran its not that hard specially for the USA or even israel. if iran had nukes on the otther hand , i doubt either of those countrys would attempt such a raid incase the crazy persians nuke the joint.

so no its the same motivation my friend , not being a puppet .

The place Palestinians have been living in for thousands of years that israel is trying to take from them.

You mean the land they lost when Israel won the war they started? lol

What's next? Give Texas back to Mexico? lol

Back