Canada's largest Protestant church approves boycott of Israeli settlement products

it dont take much to pull that card out , you can beleive what u will but i dont recal ever insulting jews . next time ill say something like spoken like an muslim jew , i guess that wont attract as much hate since it would be inaccurate. calling things for what they are attracts hate

nice try though

How noble of you.

Israel-flag03r.jpg

I Declare Victory.

Did you forget the Massacre Israel committed on the TURKISH HUMANITARIAN SHIP?

This thread is full of lulz. You really believe the bullshit CNN, BBC and the All-Jizz-era show you, huh? "Poor peaceful activists on that ship were ruthlessly attacked for no reason at all by the bad bad jews...".
LOL

This man is brain dead.. Did you forget the Massacre Israel committed on the TURKISH HUMANITARIAN SHIP?

Things are not too rosy between Israel and Turkey.. Israel didn't have the balls to apologize and the relationship ISRAEL ONCE enjoyed is not so fruitful anymore.

PS: start reading up more before you keep spewing garbage

Retard detected. What a closed minded child you are. Keep believing it was a humanitarian ship.

i was reading back at how this all started lol .

"president and CEO, Avi Benlolo saying in a statement that "I don't know if church members truly understand how utterly offensive and imbalanced this proposal is, or whether a latent anti-Semitism within the church is slowly coming back to life."

see how easily those words are thrown out

i was reading back at how this all started lol .

"president and CEO, Avi Benlolo saying in a statement that "I don't know if church members truly understand how utterly offensive and imbalanced this proposal is, or whether a latent anti-Semitism within the church is slowly coming back to life."

see how easily those words are thrown out

tumblr_m3mqdn2VEu1rv6kgjo1_400.png

Back