Kia Sorento unable to stop!!

exactly. We are sitting in front of our computers and thinking calmly. Imagine if it was you instead , you would be terrified , stressed and scared. You can`t think properly. Many mistakes are done this way.

no, I would be confused, then I would clutch

i bet her carpet stuck the accel, and she tried moving the shifter without pressing the button, and was afraid to fully press down on the brakes ALL THE WAY.

you dont need the button to go from drive to neutral... it should be free

------
Excuse all the typos.. Sent from mobile device.

exactly. We are sitting in front of our computers and thinking calmly. Imagine if it was you instead , you would be terrified , stressed and scared. You can`t think properly. Many mistakes are done this way.

+1 i saw a women crash her motorcycle besid eme at the gaz station and even though I have first aid.. its not the same when its real.

Last edited:
people who buy shitty cars don't care about cars. people who don't care about cars don't care about driving. people who don't care about driving aren't very good at it.

People who don't care about driving and aren't good at all at it shouldn't be driving.

I have a hard time believing that all these different manufacturers having the same electrical and mechanical problems so people can't stop.

The "issue" with Toyota was that if customers put in aftermarket carpets that were a little too thick, the pedal would potentially get stuck. Their recall and solution was literally just to shorten the pedal.

The reason why you see shit like this on the news? People don't understand the tools that they operate, hence they don't understand when something goes wrong with it.

The "issue" with Toyota was that if customers put in aftermarket carpets that were a little too thick, the pedal would potentially get stuck. Their recall and solution was literally just to shorten the pedal.

The reason why you see shit like this on the news? People don't understand the tools that they operate, hence they don't understand when something goes wrong with it.

You don't need to explain it to me, I followed the whole story, even when Toyota sued people for faking the sticky pedals to get on the class action band wagon. :D

People never bother reading the user manual and then they come complaining and bashing the company. I see morons like that all the time.

Back