Why do you own the car that you own?

White Eagle

Answer in all honesty as to why you own your car. When did you buy your car? What do you enjoy about your car? If you went back in time, would you buy a different car?

You can also include a photo of your car.

So I'll start by saying that I own a 2009 Honda Civic coupe which I bought in May 2011. As a full time student and a part time worker, I only had a budget of $20 000 to spend on a car. I had a choice of buying a brand new car, but without many options in the car, or buying a used car, and saving some money to use on some mods. I also didn't want to buy a car that was older than 5 years and I wanted a car with under 50 000 km on it. I didn't want to lease of finance a car so this is what I ended up with.

It's a good car for me, its reliable, looks good and has a good fuel economy. Obviously, not everyone will agree that my car looks good, but everyone to their own opinion.

Lexus is300 sportcross 2002

1-Rwd + lsd
2-4 portes + Wagon c'est pratique
3- Fiabilité Lexus
4- 2jz = pas tuable et agréable à conduire
5- Super rare comme voiture

2013 Scion FR-S
c'est simple, j'ai cette voiture car il n'y a qu'un seul mot pour la décrire : plaisir

je déteste les voitures qui se disent sportives mais qui n'a pas de "soul"

Because Racecar

I bought my M3 a few weeks ago, it's amazing no words can describe how amazing, if I went back in time I would buy 2 so I never have a shortage of amazingness. I enjoy everything about the car it does everything so well, there is no car within the same budget that I would consider owning before this car. With your budget I would buy the same car.

If you want pics there are many in here: http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?822302-BMW-M3-Detailed&goto=newpost

I bought my car because I wanted a low mileage daily driver that looked good and was cheap on insurance. Never knew it would have so many problems.
If I can go back I would've bought the Passat I wanted.

I wanted something :

- rare
- fast
- affordable for a college student

J'me suis ramassé avec un Saab 9-3 turbo ! :D

09 Lancer 5sp, driving it since 08. It's everything I needed in a nice and comfortable package, got it brand new and loving it. I would buy it again if I would go back in time, but maybe white or a special order of sunburnt orange.

Because racekor.

- Cheap
- RWD
- Fun

600707_418570568188753_2079113037_n.jpg

2010 Kia Forte SX

- cheap
- reasonable power/fuel consumption
- lots of standard features
- conservative, yet good looking
- warranty

BMW E36

- wanted to leave the import scene
- wanted to drive something I wasn't used to
- economic
- comfortable
- looks fairly good
- has great potential once I finish school

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX wagon

-awd
-turbo
-lots of cargo space
-pretty quick/fun to drive

I wanted something good for all year, and a wagon is great for me since I needed the extra space.

And it's pretty much the only car I wanted that I could afford.

Back