Where do you buy preformance parts in Montreal?

TilhasBB

I'm looking to start buying a few upgrade for my car, from brakes to air filter. I'd rather get something local than online or from the US within reason.

Example: aFe Pro-Dry S Air Filters 31-10181
AutoAnything has it for 60$ shipped (if in USA). So I expect 70-75$, the two shops I called wanted 90$+?!? + tax.
So where do you get your parts without being ripped?

Why would you rather get it local than online? Everything is cheaper on line and it gets delivered right to your door.

Why would you rather get it local than online? Everything is cheaper on line and it gets delivered right to your door.

Shipping from USA = Possible Customs Surprise
If something doesn't fit/broken it's local I can switch (Example brake rotors)

Perry Auto Doesn't Carry AFe air filters...
I don't touch K&N or any oil filters. I've had an MAF die because of oil filters, never again.

Perry Auto offre un excellent service, les conseils viennent de vrais pros, et ils ont beaucoup de pièces en stock.

My neighbor bought new wheels and a differential from them, Perry. He owns a Porsche, tracks on a regular basis. He paid full price, for brand new wheels, during installation, he realized they had been painted over silver, the interior of the wheel was black and the outside silver. He complained and they basically told him it wasn't a big issue. I've never personally dealt with them though.

I don't.
Even despite customs and shipping, things from the states will still be 20+% cheaper. Also you can grab quality prices due to more availability. You could also buy off us auto forums.

I don't know much about Perry overall, but the two times I was about to do business worth them I asked them for advice and it was just flat out wrong. Don't know.

KNS is the place for it. I have bought some stuff from them and fix my car. price are almost as low as the internet

Back