Sons Of Anarchy Thread

466314_10152167257820128_297514662_o.jpg

well the ending was pretty damn predictable, but the rest of the ep was good

although i have no idea what clay is up to in the big picture

well the ending was pretty damn predictable, but the rest of the ep was good

although i have no idea what clay is up to in the big picture

He wants his club back. My guess is he was trying to get everyone to hate on the niners so that jax would look like an asshole to the club for making and keeping a deal with them. At this point the show is very predictable. I mean come on, the last 2 votes at the table it has been clay voting with the nomad guy's and jax voting with his side of samcro. Not quite sure they have made jax out to be really ahead of the game and intelligent in the series but he can't see that these new nomads never ever back his play.

I hate chuck zito..

It gets messier and messier every episode ... fucking Clay won't leave shit alone ... damn he even fakes to be weak and shit.

I predict that the sheriff will kill clay when he finds out that the nomads were working for him

I'm thinking it will be tig who kills clay. He lost his daughter in a gruesome way, costing the club 50k per drop, opie was killed because of him. Seeing as tig was clay's right hand man and so close to him, i think once he finds out it all went to shit because of him ,he will be the one to kill him.

It gets messier and messier every episode ... fucking Clay won't leave shit alone ... damn he even fakes to be weak and shit.

It goes with the whole him not being a threat and getting the nomads to do his dirty work. Acting weak and they all think he isn't a threat and sooner or later he will try to reclaim what is his. I hope there is some surprised left, but right now it seems pretty straight forward of what is going to happen.

I find that Tig is WAAAAY too relaxed as a character who just:

1. Killed an innocent woman by running her over with a car
2. Watched his youngest daughter get burned alive
3. Went to prison
4. Watched a defenseless friend get beat to death with a pipe

The only "normal" emotion I've seen out of him this season is shooting the guard's wife in the head for no reason.

I find that Tig is WAAAAY too relaxed as a character who just:

1. Killed an innocent woman by running her over with a car
2. Watched his youngest daughter get burned alive
3. Went to prison
4. Watched a defenseless friend get beat to death with a pipe

The only "normal" emotion I've seen out of him this season is shooting the guard's wife in the head for no reason.

Someone else mentionned it previously in this thread, and I think he's pretty much right. Tig displays many of the criterias for antisocial personality disorder (and that's only going by what we see his character do on screen):

• failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest (afterall, the Sons' activities are all criminal, plus going to prison multiple times) ;
  • impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead (killing Pope's daughter in a rage reaction);
  • irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
  • lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another (killing the girl, he was ready to kill Opie, ended up killing his wife, etc.);

Someone else mentionned it previously in this thread, and I think he's pretty much right. Tig displays many of the criterias for antisocial personality disorder (and that's only going by what we see his character do on screen):

• failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest (afterall, the Sons' activities are all criminal, plus going to prison multiple times) ;
  • impulsiveness or failure to plan ahead (killing Pope's daughter in a rage reaction);
  • irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults;
  • lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another (killing the girl, he was ready to kill Opie, ended up killing his wife, etc.);

Damn right ! He is fucked up after all ... lol !

bought a beanie for winter

black with SONS OF ANARCHY stiched on it. a nice one for 12$ lol

Back