Crazy Crash On 20 West @ Woodland. PICS Inside

Good man, dont be too hard on yourself, whats done is done, you could have made the situation worse by taking him out. Everyone should be so lucky as to have someone on the scene so quick. Good looking out.

Wow that crash looks terrible.

Od mucho respect for what you did man, most people are too selfish to even bother stopping..

Also I cant imagine the feeling you have right now but, if you want to hug it out. Pm me.

no homo, just bromance

You and the first people on the scene are very honorable for doing what you did!

You should attend the memorial service, and tell your story to his family. If I were his son, I would want to hear it, and thank you.

You're amazing.

I usually stop when I see I car on the side of the road, and ask if they need help, a cell phone (who doesn't nowadays), etc.

Honestly looking at those pics, I don't know if I would stop to help like you did. Usually when I see an accident, it's taken care of. An accident that just happened and no one is around, that would probably freak the shit out of me, and I'd think twice before stopping.

Thank you guys for the support. I can't lie, I had a hard time sleeping yesterday. What gets me the most was all his belongings spread out on the highway suggested he had kids/GrandChildren and a wife.
RIP Sir.

I wanted to ask if anyone knew him, I'd like to go to his service and try to talk to his family. Also a big thumbs up the gentleman that helped me, you are awesome holding his hand, at least someone was with him when he died.

As others already said, you did the right thing.

Ne te sens surtout pas mal. Tu as fait tout ce qu'il fallait et c'est ça qui compte.

Od_man you are a modern hero, you did everything in your power to help the situation, dont beat yourself over it. RIP

Props Odman, you did what you could, more than most people would've.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

R.I.P

Don't feel bad man, you did everything you could. You listened to the nurse as you should have, she knows more about this than you. I've been in this situation before but luckily no one died. I'm glad there's other people like me who stop and help! When it happened to me I thought about taking first aid classes and now this makes me think about it again.

MR member of the month!

RIP

Very sad story, totally fucked up.
But brother, you are a true gentleman.
Good looking out, people these days are always in a rush and wouldn't have stopped.
Honestly, respect *tu*

Definitely deserve props for trying to help the guy out, after seeing a crash like that with someone inside it, I would have done the same.

Definitely shouldn't beat yourself over the guys death, at least you tried your best to save his life.

Back