Post something awesome that your kid can do :P

achicoute

Banned
16 months, my son can open an iphone and unlock it.

[video=facebook;10152115842370128]http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152115842370128[/video]

flips pages of books like a champ, and knows if they are upside down or not @ 8 months old.

Dont feel comfortable posting a vid of it here :p.

Today, she is 24 months old, she came up to me with an electronic book asking me why its "boken", i tell her the batteries are dead (we never explained to her what batteries are), she proceeds to go to the tv, grab the tv remote, open the cap behind it and tells me to take the batteries out and put them in her book. We where floored.

flips pages of books like a champ, and knows if they are upside down or not @ 8 months old.

Dont feel comfortable posting a vid of it here :p.

Today, she is 24 months old, she came up to me with an electronic book asking me why its "boken", i tell her the batteries are dead (we never explained to her what batteries are), she proceeds to go to the tv, grab the tv remote, open the cap behind it and tells me to take the batteries out and put them in her book. We where floored.

Girls are known to be smarter at a younger age and walks faster than boys. I hoping for a girl this time :p

My gf's 4 year old daughter concentrates on talking, and she also does really well in school (she's the youngest in her class, it's mixed with kindergardeners and 1st graders). When she turned 2, she was already talking a storm and able to have conversations. On the downside, she has next to no common sense.
The youngest, 28 months old, is starting to talk more, but he figures everything out so easily, and can manage to perform tasks that his sister can't. All those childproof things you can buy at Toys R us are useless against him. The only thing that can stop him is things needing brute strength, which he's slowly gaining (he's almost able to clip himself in his child seat in the car, and already stronger than his sister)

After watching my bro's kids grow up I noticed that the amount of info they can suck in and retain is unbelievable. Kids need to be challenged a lot more than people realize but, then they are sent to school where they become sheeple and lose interest!

After watching my bro's kids grow up I noticed that the amount of info they can suck in and retain is unbelievable. Kids need to be challenged a lot more than people realize but, then they are sent to school where they become sheeple and lose interest!

Yep, I know it all seems magical and absoloutely incredible to parents and it is indeed very interesting how the brain work at that age. Basicely you're brain will NEVER be as active as when you are at that age, sucking an incredible amount of information (you gotta learn EVERYTHING, psychologically, physiologically and atanomically in a short matter of time).

So yeah don't start bragging already, you're kid isn't a genious achicoute, or at least, its too early to tell.

Yep, I know it all seems magical and absoloutely incredible to parents and it is indeed very interesting how the brain work at that age. Basicely you're brain will NEVER be as active as when you are at that age, sucking an incredible amount of information (you gotta learn EVERYTHING, psychologically, physiologically and atanomically in a short matter of time).

So yeah don't start bragging already, you're kid isn't a genious achicoute, or at least, its too early to tell.
My point was more along the lines that parents should keep challenging their kids. Once kids get to school they fall in line with all other kids. People are all different and schools take that away from kids. I am not saying to take kids out of school of course but, don't simply go with what school is teaching kids. Nahmean?

where do you see me bragging. Title of the video says: proof that my son is a genius or that Iphone are so dumb proof that even babies can use them. Dont you hate kids, why come in the thread if you dont like them?

lol you're so fucking susceptible its crazy

CRAZY!
crazy1.jpg

lol its crazy how you try to stir shit up with me, do you love me brah? Need my attention?

I taught my son how to Wookie call at 3 months old, always gets me to
Smile.. Meanwhile he's 21 months and I can't list the things he does daily that just astounds me. The best part is that we get along so well, and he loves anything I do, especially going to the scrap yard to watch all the big equipment do their thing. Wish I still worked there to take him for rides in the excavator and front end loader..

I taught my son how to Wookie call at 3 months old, always gets me to
Smile.. Meanwhile he's 21 months and I can't list the things he does daily that just astounds me. The best part is that we get along so well, and he loves anything I do, especially going to the scrap yard to watch all the big equipment do their thing. Wish I still worked there to take him for rides in the excavator and front end loader..

Dont forget, you'll always be his number one role model!

where do you see me bragging. Title of the video says: proof that my son is a genius or that Iphone are so dumb proof that even babies can use them. Dont you hate kids, why come in the thread if you dont like them?

I could feel you bragging because you do it alot here. My bad if you were not. And I don't hate kids for christ sakes.

Our 15-month old did our taxes this year. She doubled the return that our accoutant was able to get us.

Back