Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC

These are anti- israel hasidic and orthodox jewish rabbis from new york, not israeli leaders. They are religious fanatics that still act like they live in 18th century russia.

I think it's good they are able to sit down and a conventional talk BUT i find it very weird how Ahmadinejad is being super nice with the hugs and shit. Kinda feels like it's staged .

Those hardcore muslims really don't like jews so to go from i don't believe Hitler did a genocide to hugs and taps on the back is kinda sketchy

Its propaganda. He acts this way with anti israeli jews and holocaust deniars. He actually hosts award ceremony every year for the holocaust deniars with the most compelling case.

les muslim dit depui Israël cest reformer en 1917

il va avoir des rivière de sang aussi long temp quil a des juif.

et ca dure depui date la les Islamic garoche des rockets.

la paix est impossible.

les muslim sont trop endoctriner pour faire la guerre au Juif.

et ca:
These are anti- israel hasidic and orthodox jewish rabbis from new york, not israeli leaders. They are religious fanatics that still act like they live in 18th century russia.

so dude is in the US and they're doing nothing to him, meanwhile they're getting ready to attack his country to get rid of him. what am I missing here? or the US just have to unload more old ammo, bombs, burn some old fuel and stuff to justify the army spending for this year?

I think it's good they are able to sit down and a conventional talk BUT i find it very weird how Ahmadinejad is being super nice with the hugs and shit. Kinda feels like it's staged .

Those hardcore muslims really don't like jews so to go from i don't believe Hitler did a genocide to hugs and taps on the back is kinda sketchy

He never said he never believed Hitler did a genocide. He is able to sit down with these rabbis and community leaders because both are sane parties. Unlike the zionist scum who only talk with bullets and deception. The zionists can't stand the truth so they twist, lie and sell their mothers. But these Jews follow what's exactly in their book; Jews were exiled by God from the land long ago. Only misery will follow them if they try to establish a nation.... well you get the picture.

He never said he never believed Hitler did a genocide. He is able to sit down with these rabbis and community leaders because both are sane parties. Unlike the zionist scum who only talk with bullets and deception. The zionists can't stand the truth so they twist, lie and sell their mothers. But these Jews follow what's exactly in their book; Jews were exiled by God from the land long ago. Only misery will follow them if they try to establish a nation.... well you get the picture.
I swear, i'm speechless.

I swear, i'm speechless.

I would.call him a hypocrit, but he's too ignorant to qualify, he doesnt even know he's being a hypocrit. His brain has been pickled in propaganda for too long, so enjoy the show.

Hello zionists.

Hello brainwashed extremist.

0.jpg

Back