Loud and fast car in Sainte Genevieve

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngburk87

Last night around 3 a.m. I heard a loud and fast car between st Charles and st jean on Boul Gouin in Sainte Genevieve (closer to st Charles). I have heard this car before at around the same time in the morning about a month ago. I was just curious to what kind of car it is, it would have to be located nearby somewhat as you cannot hear it drive far away..:dunno:

IyvRG.jpg

Last night around 3 a.m. I heard a loud and fast car between st Charles and st jean on Boul Gouin in Sainte Genevieve (closer to st Charles). I have heard this car before at around the same time in the morning about a month ago. I was just curious to what kind of car it is, it would have to be located nearby somewhat as you cannot hear it drive far away..:dunno:

Donc, juste au son tu peux affirmer que s'était une voiture rapide...Tu a probablement entendu le boom quand il a atteint la vitesse du son!!!

Probably the white automatic g35 that thinks hes a baws with his new exhaust... ive seen him on sources going up and down a few times... to bad its auto...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back