Taille du pénis: quelle nation l'emporte?

Nobody has a smaller dick than one hiding behind a screen scared of posting his picture to put a face on his tuff words.

People who are out of valid arguments and try to squeeze in what they think are valid points into the already posted debate thwt by itself looks stupid and not time worthy are insecure yes :)

You can insult me all you want. Your strat to make me mad and fall into posting a picture is working very well lol.

People who are out of valid arguments and try to squeeze in what they think are valid points into the already posted debate thwt by itself looks stupid and not time worthy are insecure yes :)

blablabla,, you starting to sound like a chick now cmon. WOrst case come to my friend's massage parlor on henri bourrasse called 7e vie (google it), I'll have a girl inspect you and give you a free happy ending. MR BIG

You can insult me all you want. Your strat to make me mad and fall into posting a picture is working very well lol.

stop playing hard to get bitch and post your picture already :) , its only fair since you already know what i look like, where i train and how i can be reached

stop playing hard to get bitch and post your picture already :) , its only fair since you already know what i look like, where i train and how i can be reached

Im not playing hard lol. A see an asian playing tough on the internet and im just fueling the show. Its page 13 and you are still playing by my rules haha

Im not playing hard lol. A see an asian playing tough on the internet and im just fueling the show. Its page 13 and you are still playing by my rules haha

who's playing tuff? I haven't pulled my famous, come meet me at tristar yet. I dont have to play tufffff, I guarantee that I'm tougher than you :) and you can find out very easily :). You're probably from the west of the city, never had any misery, never been into a single fight and you saying i`m playing tough lol

I've lived a life of racism,gangs, violence I dont have to be tough, my life was tough and that's why i`m always confrontationnal, because i know most shit like you were pampered like babies. I know you can cry easily and bleed.

who's playing tuff? I haven't pulled my famous, come meet me at tristar yet. I dont have to play tufffff, I guarantee that I'm tougher than you :) and you can find out very easily :)

So we went from personal insults to threats of physical nature. Just like in all threads with you in them. Good game :)

So we went from personal insults to threats of physical nature. Just like in all threads with you in them. Good game :)

learn how to read brah, I said I didnt use that card yet. Please dont report me to the mods like you always do. PLEEEEEEASSSSEEEE SNIF

hey Alain your joke is so 1984

une fois c'tun gars qui entre dans un bar il demande C'est a qui le cheval dehors ?
un cowboy repond c'est le mien pourquoi ?
le gars dit Je te gage $10 que ton cheval je suis capable de le faire rire pis pleurer !
le cowboy sort $10 pis dit Je veux voir ca !
les 2 sortent dehors le gars s'approche du cheval lui parle dans l'oreille le cheval part a rire
le gars se place de cote le cheval le regarde et part a pleurer
le gars va voir le cowboy et ramasse le $10
le cowboy y demande Comment t'as fait ca ?
le gars dit: j'ai dit a ton cheval que mon penis etait plus gros le sien y'a trouve ca drole ensuite je lui ai montrer ...

Back