devenir blogueur professionnel

Sois intéressant, écris en anglais pour rejoindre le maximum de lecteurs, sème la controverse.

Ouvre un site web "" Le vrai L.P.''

Ensuite bash le monde déja a terre et ceux que le monde aime bashé...

Chiale contre Charest
Matricule 728
Le PQ
Les USA aussi c'est tjs populaire, parle du budget de l'armée, des pauvres...

C'est sur que tu vas devenir full populaire!

Chiale contre Charest
Matricule 728
Le PQ

Ou Frenk...

Chiale contre Charest
Matricule 728
Le PQ

faut pas oublier de frequenter des gamines de 16 ans

Trendster est devenu riche ca d'l'air avec son blog !
pour ca qu'il ne vient plus ici

Gab Roy avait dit a Radio X qu'il faisait $500 par semaine avec son site web
ca doit etre vrai c'etait a Radio X

Faire 500$ par semaine avec un site web c'est pas super compliquer. Cependant, le contenu doit être intéressant pis c'est là que ca se corse généralement... La plupart du monde qui se lance dans le blogging sont plate à chier.

Avec de la pub sur le site, tu va commencer par avoir accès à des pub via adsense pis tu va avoir environ 1$ par 1000 impressions (visites).

Donc, si tu veux faire 500$ par semaine, tu va avoir besoin de 500,000 visites par semaine. C'est beaucoup quand tu y pense mais c'est vrm rien en meme temps.

Bred, si t'es intéressant pis que ton contenu est bon...vas-y!

Faire 500$ par semaine avec un site web c'est pas super compliquer. Cependant, le contenu doit être intéressant pis c'est là que ca se corse généralement... La plupart du monde qui se lance dans le blogging sont plate à chier.

Avec de la pub sur le site, tu va commencer par avoir accès à des pub via adsense pis tu va avoir environ 1$ par 1000 impressions (visites).

Donc, si tu veux faire 500$ par semaine, tu va avoir besoin de 500,000 visites par semaine. C'est beaucoup quand tu y pense mais c'est vrm rien en meme temps.

Bred, si t'es intéressant pis que ton contenu est bon...vas-y!

:laugh:

Esti que j'ris quand je viens sur MR !! :D

Je pense que je vais le savoir assez vite si les gens s'intéressent à mon opinion.

Je pense qu'il est plus réaliste de dire 300 dollars par mois:D

Gab Roy avait dit a Radio X qu'il faisait $500 par semaine avec son site web
ca doit etre vrai c'etait a Radio X

SI Gab Roy l'a dit c'est SUR que c'est vrai..

lui pis J-F Merci devraient changer de surnom.. Gab Roy "fit" pas mal plus avec "Gros Cave"

I get 8$ per 200 word article when writing for WeInterrupt and Uberreview. I'm supposed to provide 4 articles/week but sometimes I post more, sometimes less depending on how much time I have to write them. Usually makes me about 150$/month on my paypal account that I use to pay for my internet access, netflix, supernews and the occasional ncix/canada computers order.

My own website draws in about 35$/month per GOOD post. If I only do a copy/pasta picdump it's usually less because lots of other sites like stumble and facebook will link directly to the photo URL, but adsense works well though.

Unless you provide content on the level of Smosh or similar, you won't ever make enough to be a full time professional web artist.

I need writers, will pay 3cents per word, must be montreal or nightlife related.

So here I am sitting in a posh cafe on the corner of McGill and Notre-Dame wondering where to begin explaining to people what makes Montreal what it is and why this is one of the greatest cities in the world. Sure we have been in the media recently due to our crazy student protests or those pesky political problems we have to live with day to day but once you break this city down, you quickly realize it is one of the greatest places to live.

What the heck made this place so great? If you have lived here long enough youll quickly see the city is riddled with tradition. Bagels? Ours were started in 1957. Smoke meat? 1928! Breakfast? 1942. We are a city riddled with culture and a past we cant soon forget. The world stage was set in 1967 when we were home to Expo '67. We were also home to the 1976 Olympics that drew massive crowds and once again reminded the world of our "joie de vivre; a common term montrealers use to denote our love of working to live rather than the opposite. All of these monumental moments in history have helped shape us.

So what is it like today you must wonder. To sum it up, its everything and nothing. You can be the hardest working capitalist in America and find yourself having coffee next to some unemployed hipster and find it totally normal. Thats what Montreal is all about. There isnt really a sense of anything here. Everything is unique and no one steps on each other's toes too much. Education is cheap, rent is fair and the food will embarass any chef in to feeling they were lied to about their skill (try clams on a radio at Joe Beef if you want to understand that statement). Then theres that other little part Montreal is known for; women and partying.

I have been all over the world and although Montreal is not the best, we can hang with some well respected party joints around the world. Pick your night of the week and there is something going on. Oh what about days you ask? Try picnik, tam tams or any of the other unemployed generation Y hangouts and youll be hard pressed to get bored here. Women? Dont worry we got you covered.

So why write all this and not finish of with actual reccomendations? Well to me I have read too many boring blog posts that just outline a bunch of places to go out, eat, drink and stare at stuff. Montreal Nightlife is about more than that, we work hard to deliver not just a spot but an experience to you. So get to reading, we have plenty of parties ready for you to checkout and a few good 6 am breakfast reccomendations to nurse that hangover.

Here I just wrote this in 4 mins. First draft so you can edit it. Send me $14.79 to my paypal by PM.

I get 8$ per 200 word article when writing for WeInterrupt and Uberreview. I'm supposed to provide 4 articles/week but sometimes I post more, sometimes less depending on how much time I have to write them. Usually makes me about 150$/month on my paypal account that I use to pay for my internet access, netflix, supernews and the occasional ncix/canada computers order.

My own website draws in about 35$/month per GOOD post. If I only do a copy/pasta picdump it's usually less because lots of other sites like stumble and facebook will link directly to the photo URL, but adsense works well though.

Unless you provide content on the level of Smosh or similar, you won't ever make enough to be a full time professional web artist.

Hook me up?
I can probably write 5 of these a day while taking the bus and metro.

Hook me up?
I can probably write 5 of these a day while taking the bus and metro.

Neither of the sites is looking right now, they were looking this spring and even asked me to cover with more posts for a while but they filled the position in August. But if you google for wanted writers for websites you'll find something. It's incredible the amount of writing work that there is available. If you were to ONLY do that full time you could probably make a mediocre living but to me the main problem is that they ALL pay with Paypal.

Being Paypal wealthy is about the equivalent of being Twitter famous. You know you have it, but there's nothing interesting you can do with it.

Back