Road Test: Ford Fiesta Review

sam132

Ford Canada gave us the chance to try the new Ford Fiesta and make a review on Whips&Chocolate. Enjoy

Have you ever felt like you were wrong about somebody? Felt like this cute person was, as a matter of fact, not only cute but someone you could spend more time enjoying his or her qualities? Well that’s the kind of story I lived with the Ford Fiesta.I was more than happy when I heard I could put my hands on Ford’s sub-compact. I was planning on doing a road trip in a northern part of ...More Here : http://www.whipschocolate.com/2012/10/14/ford-fiesta-review/

IMG_8728-copy.jpg

IMG_8735-copy.jpg

Photoshop we did.
fiestance3.jpg

Last edited:
now everything with BBS and "slammed" is cool.... man that thing looks stupid... & since when did MR start featuring articles on econoboxes?!? ...

At first I was "nice a little review about the Fiesta".

Until I saw it had camber, bbs and was slammed.

And Then I was
7XkUC.gif

i can't believe montrealracing is now only featuring slammed cars.
Guys, we should all stop modding our cars and just slam the sht out of it with some chinese coilovers and we'll get on the cover page of MR.
Stop wasting your money on performance, handling and look. All you need is some coilovers and mags.

The "Slammed" Fiesta , its a photoshop we did . For the review about the Ford Fiesta , Click the link . Thank you !

dans un sens je m'ennuie de ma p'tite Fiesta!
stait une bonne p'tite voiture

mais le modèle que tu montres c'est une SES avec le sport package... c'est genre 25+k

Je parle pas ici d'une titanium. Le véhicule comme tel est très agréable à conduire même sans équipement "de luxe". Merci pour les commentaires! Ça fait longtemps que j'suis venu sur MR et de voir des vieux noms que je voyais déjà quand j'avais 15 ans ça me fait drôle! (Vite vite comme ça j'sais que j'ai vu le nom de Trish entre autre) :) Prenez le temps de me lire et j'vais me faire un plaisir de réécrire!

I kinda like the Fiesta, I wouldn't mind driving one if I lived in the city.

The top gear segment with the fiesta is pretty good too.

the fiesta is by far my favorite sub compact on the market. Great factory equipment, the drive feels great, only negative is the sometimes "clumsy" auto transmission

Thanks! Not sure if you are serious though haha but I don't mind. I like your comment and as Sam said, yep it is a photoshop. By the way I learned how to photoshop on MontrealRacing back in the days when we had photoshop contests :) But I also study in Industrial design... so i get to photoshop a lot. I think Sam and I make a got team on Whips. His knowledge and mine made something cool in the end!

Back