Close Thread. Keeping it and Building it

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats that red thing in the car you think? The bumper was cracked so he probably changed it

look at them mags

262_50461860510_520_n.jpg

like I said, RX7 EDITION RECARO'S, read carefully please, I'm talking about theses:

mazda_rx7-recaro-sits.jpg

They are not the same as in this car.

DO you agree that the car for sale is the same as this car.

HIS
$T2eC16Z,!zcE9s4g3Im3BQgK9kUcn!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJCcFBn99nf5wBQf0cCT0(!~~48_20.JPG

My friends
262_50461880510_2650_n.jpg

This car has been sold to digitaldragon for 13k 3 years ago.

EDIT:

OP or Kevin just bought the car in august and changed his bumper... stay away from this car, apex seals are dead. Next time instead of taking me or any other MR member for an idiot be truthful. There would have been less consequences for you had you played it straight from the beginning!

I also know other informations that can make this car worth nothing.

548178_10151146496979694_1008715061_n.jpg

552499_10151146497139694_500759520_n.jpg

Last edited:
DO you agree that the car for sale is the same as this car.

HIS
$T2eC16Z,!zcE9s4g3Im3BQgK9kUcn!~~48_20.JPG

$(KGrHqFHJCcFBn99nf5wBQf0cCT0(!~~48_20.JPG

My friends
262_50461880510_2650_n.jpg

This car has been sold to digitaldragon for 13k 3 years ago.

EDIT:

OP or Kevin just bought the car in august and changed his bumper... stay away from this car, apex seals are dead. Next time instead of taking me or any other MR member for an idiot be truthful. There would have been less consequences for you had you played it straight from the beginning!

I also know other informations that can make this car worth nothing.

548178_10151146496979694_1008715061_n.jpg

552499_10151146497139694_500759520_n.jpg

E-thug huh ?

you have no clue :)

first of all i have no idea what i said on the ad isn't truthful. I know all the information which is sold from the previous owner to me too. Im selling the car from what the person have told me when it's sold to me.

If selling the car based on the information from the previous owner that sold the car to me is not truthful, then i apologize for what he has told isn't the truth to me.

I don't know what problem you have or you just like bashing on other ppl's for sale thread.

Thanks.

first of all i have no idea what i said on the ad isn't truthful. I know all the information which is sold from the previous owner to me too. Im selling the car from what the person have told me when it's sold to me.

If selling the car based on the information from the previous owner that sold the car to me is not truthful, then i apologize for what he has told isn't the truth to me.

I don't know what problem you have or you just like bashing on other ppl's for sale thread.

Thanks.
I asked you why you were selling more expensive than it was sold for 3 years ago and you lied to us by saying its not the same car. Have the decency to admit it at least and say that you wanted to make a quick buck and pass your problems to other people.

I asked you why you were selling more expensive than it was sold for 3 years ago and you lied to us by saying its not the same car. Have the decency to admit it at least and say that you wanted to make a quick buck and pass your problems to other people.

Seems like you went into conclusion yourself saying im a liar for selling a car which was sold to me with information given to me by the previous owner. If you don't like the price im putting up, you don't have to bash about it.

It's my car, i sell whatever price i want. And if someone buys it ok. If no one buys it then im going to keep it. I was testing water in selling the car. If it doesn't sell by winter, im keeping it and building it. I DO NOT have to sell this car.

And i know the digitaldragon which you speak of. he is one of my good friend and he have never bought this car.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back